Vetericyn Wound and Infection Care for Animals
Vetericyn Wound and Infection Care is an innovative topical solution for the care of wounds, infections and irritations caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, or spores. Perfect for dogs, cats, horses, and birds, Vetericyn is a steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution that is nontoxic.
Made up of compounds similar to those produced by the animal's own immune system, Vetericyn will not harm healthy tissue. Vetericyn is pH neutral and will not sting when applied. Just spray Vetericyn up to 3-4 times a day directly on the wound, at the site of the infection or irritation until healed.
This product, in solution, kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and spores including E. coli, Staph (MRSA), Strep, Moraxella bovis, Pasteurella, Actinomyces, and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and others. From your home to the farm or ranch, Vetericyn makes caring for your animals simple and easy.
- Wound and infection care for animals
- For dogs, cats, horses, and birds - can be used on puppies and kittens.
- Immediate acting
- 1-Step product
- In solution kills 99.999% of most bacteria, fungi, viruses and spores (including MRSA, VRE, E. Coli, Strep, Staph, Pseudomonas) in just 30 seconds.
- Aids in speeding the healing process
- Steroid free, antibiotic free
- No alcohols or tea tree oil
- Does not sting
- Does not harm healthy tissue
- Reduces irritation
- Won't stain surfaces after application to animal (skin, hair, fabric, furniture, or equipment)
- No rinsing required.
- Use for cuts, burns, skin abscesses, skin rashes, skin ulcers, hot spots, post-surgical sites, irritated skin, scratches, and ringworm.
- Spray Vetericyn up to 3-4 times a day directly on the wound, site of infection, or irritation until healed.
- Available in 2 sizes: 8 oz and 16 oz (in-stock status may vary).
- Click here for full more information on Vetericyn (PDF)
- Made in USA