Tour de France Stage One Elite Adult Bike
The Stage One Elite Bike is built for some serious miles. This light alloy framed bike shifts with the tap of a finger through 16 gears with Shimano's 2,300 front and rear derailleurs and shifters. The Stage One Elite Bike will have you riding and looking like a pro.
Please refer to our bike sizing guidelines to help you select the proper size. (Please note that not all bikes are available in all sizes.)
- Adult bicycle
- Frame: alloy
- Fork: alloy
- Alloy 1-1/8" steerer tube threadless
- Shifters: Shimano 2300 integrated pedals indexed
- Stem: 100mm alloy road stem 1-1/8" threadless
- Crankset: Dotek alloy double 52/42 170mm length
- Wheels: 700c alloy double walled rims / alloy hubs 32h
- Tires: Innova 700c/23 Road
- Derailleurs: Shimano 2300 rear and front
- Handlebars: 41cm drop bar w/ anatomic curve
- Seatpost: 27.2 alloy 300mm
- Saddle: Vader Saddle Cro-mo rails
- Speeds: 16
- Measures 53''W x 7''H x 27''D
- Weighs 41 lbs
- Assembly required
- Care instructions: Wipe clean with a damp cloth.
- Available in 43cm, 49cm, and 55cm frame sizes (in-stock status may vary).
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty