Shoeless Joe Golden Era 1915 Fielders Baseball Glove - Right Hand Throw
The Shoeless Joe Golden Era 1915 Fielders Baseball Glove is designed and manufactured to replicate as close as possible the baseball glove used by players during the first half of the 20th Century. That was definitely the Golden Era of baseball, when it really was America's favorite pastime. The Golden Era baseball glove is nearly all hand made from 100% cowhide that has been processed with Shoeless Joe's unique Tobacco Tanning process.
This collector baseball glove has a distinct design, dark color, and feels and smells like the ball gloves used by players such as Shoeless Joe Jackson. The Golden Era glove can actually be used to play baseball with, but is an ideal gift for any collector of baseball memorabilia. It also is great to be used as a trophy or an award.
- Golden era 1915 baseball glove
- Right hand throw
- True replica
- Ideal gifts for collectors
- Ideal for trophy or award
- Style: fielder
- Game ready - no break-in time needed
- No synthetic materials
- Dark leather
- Tobacco Tanning process
- Hand rubbed with old time ingredients to soften the leather.
- Individually hand cut and assembled
- 100% Cowhide
- Worsted wool wristband
- Care instructions: Use a brush on the leather regularly to remove any small dust particles.
- Made in Mexico
1 Year Warranty