Sealy Posturepedic Springfree Crib Mattress
The Sealy Posturepedic Springfree Soybean and Latex Foam Mattress is a lightweight, 2-stage mattress with firmer soybean-enhanced foam for infants, and more resilient latex foam for toddlers. It offers improved durability compared to conventional foams and uses renewable resources, resulting in less use of crude oil. The woven cover repels liquids and stains, and square corners means the mattress is a snug fit in cribs.
Soybean hybrid foam core offers improved durability over conventional foams, and a thick hypoallergenic latex foam top layer offers unparalleled comfort and support; there are no springs. The latex resists compression and is breathable, and its woven jacquard fabric cover has Staph-Gard. Its square cut corners fit snugly in cribs. Fits standard size cribs and toddler beds. Meets Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1633.
- Crib mattress
- Soy based foam-core offers improved durability over conventional foams and uses renewable resources instead of crude oils.
- Lightweight and firm natural soybean foam-core with a protective wrap for infants
- Luxuriously thick hypoallergenic latex foam top layer offers unparalleled comfort and support for toddlers.
- Latex resists compression and responds to child's movement.
- Latex is breathable, keeping baby cool in the summer and warm in the winter.
- Latex offers pressure point relief, excellent support and cushioning for a growing toddler body.
- Woven jacquard fabric cover with Staph-Gard keeps bacteria, static, odor, and allergens from clinging to the mattress.
- Square cut corners for snug fit in cribs
- Fits standard size cribs and toddler beds.
- Meets Federal Flammability Standard 16 CFR 1633
- Material: polyester
- Care instructions: Spot clean with 1 part laundry detergent and 5 parts water. Rinse stain away and air dry.
- Measures: 51.6"L x 27.25"W x 5.5
Lifetime Warranty on Workmanship & Materials