Safety 1st Chart Air 65 Convertible Infant Car Seat - Monorail
Chart a course to safety with the Chart Air 65 Convertible Infant Car Seat by Safety 1st. With a rear-facing weight range of 5-40 lbs, you're able to keep your child rear-facing longer. In forward-facing mode, this convertible car seat allows you to keep your child in a 5-point harness all the way up to 65 lbs. Featuring an up-to-date design, the Chart Air car seat is stylish as well as safe.
- Infant car seat
- Rear facing: 5-40 lbs and 19-40"
- Forward facing: 22-65 lbs and 34-52"
- Revolutionary side impact technology - Shields your child's head and immediately reduces impact forces through the precise release of air.
- 5-Point harness with up-front adjustment
- Adjustable head rest grows with your child
- Modern design keeps you and baby stylish as well as safe
- Meets or exceeds federal safety standards
- LATCH equipped
- Pattern: Monorail
- Measures 14"L x 20.5"W x 21"H
- Weight: 15.2 lbs
- Made in USA
1 Year Limited Warranty