Philippe Sainte-Laudy Ball Gold Canvas Art
Add beauty to your space with the Philippe Sainte-Laudy Ball Gold Canvas Art
. Photographer by passion for years, Philippe took an immediate liking to photographing landscape and nature. Always in search of the best light and of the most original angle, he maintains a constant search for the most beautiful places surrounding him.
"The beauty of nature is all around us at all times, but there are brief moments when a combination of elements presents themselves in a truly spectacular way. Anybody who is fortunate enough to witnesses one of these events will look back fondly upon the memory. And they are even more fortunate if they happen to have a camera ready to record the event." - Philippe Sainte-Laudy.
Philippe prides himself in understanding the complex interactions between light, weather, landscape, the tides, plants, and animals. He finds it is important to have a deep respect for this planet and its inhabitants. Philippe hopes that photography can bring people closer to nature and encourage them to preserve it for future generations.
- Canvas artwork
- Artist: Philippe Sainte-Laudy
- Theme: "Ball Gold"
- Ready to hang
- High quality
- Printed using giclee, which is an advanced printmaking process.
- Reproductions are virtually indistinguishable from the originals.
- Giclee is accepted by many galleries, museums and private collectors.
- Gallery wrapped so that the canvas wraps around the sides and hides the wooden frame.
- Allows for a frameless presentation of the finished painting
- Available in 24" or 35" sizes (in-stock status may vary).
- 24" Measures 24"W x 2"H x 24"D; weighs 5.6 lbs
- 35" Measures 35"W x 2"H x 35"D; weighs 8.2 lbs
- Made in USA