Melissa and Doug Fish and Count Game
Fill the pond with fish, hold the squeezable rod, and reel in fun and learning with every cast. The game in Fish and Count Game is simple: Just lower the self-stick bait into the fishing pond, let it attach to one of the felted pieces, and lift out your catch.
But the detail-packed printed fabrics and colorful, shaped pieces also offer unlimited opportunities for counting, sorting, matching, color identification, size comparisons, storytelling, and all kinds of imaginative play. This engaging preschool play set is truly adaptable for any age, letting kids draw from the information-rich illustrations on the reversible pool to help structure their own games and learning activities.
Great for hand-eye coordination, finger strength, cognitive skills, and so much more. For ages 12 months and up.
- Fish and count game
- Squeaker handle features a fishing line with bait and self-stick pad for catching fish
- Includes 8 sea creatures to match, sort, sequence, and catch
- Reversible pond has shapes on one side, numbers on the other
- Develops sensory, fine motor, gross motor, logical, creative, emotional, and self-esteem skills
- Measures 9.75"W x 13.5"H x 3.75"D
- For ages 12 months and up
- Made in China