Meijer Infant Formula Premium Bonus - 1 Can (25.7 oz)
A creamy yellow powder demonstrating an absence of visible defects and free from foreign odors or flavors. Premium Infant Formula features a unique blend of nutrients to support growth and development: nucleotides, found naturally in breast milk; prebiotics which support the immune system; and DHA & ARA which may support brain and eye development. Premium Milk-Based Infant Formula has been formulated to meet the nutritional needs of term infants as a supplement to breast milk or when mothers do not breast feed. Note: Breast milk is best for babies.
- 1 Can of 23.4 oz
- Milk-Based Complete Nutrition.
- Ingredients: Nonfat Milk, Lactose, Vegetable Oils (Palm Olein, Soy, Coconut, and High Oleic (Safflower or Sunflower) Oil), Whey Protein, Concentrate, Galacto-oligosaccharides (GOS) Less than 1%: Mortierella Alpina Oil (Arachidonic Acid), Crypthecodinium Cohnii Oil (Docosahexaenoic Acid), Soy Lecithin, Vitamin A, Palmitate, Vitamin D3, Vitamin E Acetate, Vitamin K1, Thiamine Hydrochloride, Riboflavin, Vitamin B6 Hydrochloride, Vitamin B12, Niacinamide, Folic Acid, Calcium Pantothenate, Biotin, Ascorbic Acid, Choline Chloride, Inositol, Calcium Carbonate, Calcium Chloride, Calcium Hydroxide, Magnesium Chloride, Ferrous Sulfate, Zinc Sulfate, Manganese Sulfate, Cupric Sulfate, Potassium Bicarbonate, Potassium Iodide, Potassium Hydroxide, Potassium Phosphate, Sodium Selenite, Sodium Citrate, Taurine, L-Carnitine, Beta-Carotene, Mixed Tocopherol Concentrate, Ascorbyl Palmitate, Monoglycerides, Nucleotides (Adenosine-5'-Monophosphate, Cytidine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium, Guanosine-5'-Monophosphate, Disodium Uridine-5'-Monophosphate)
- Directions: Your baby's health depends on carefully following these preparation, use, and storage instructions. Failure to follow these instructions could result in severe harm. Before preparing the infant formula, make sure to always wash your hands. Clean can top before opening. Ask your baby's doctor about the need to boil or sterilize water for formula and the proper preparation of bottle and feeding utensils.
- 1. Pour desired amount of warm water (approx. 100°F) into bottle.
- 2. Add powder. NOTE: Always add powder to water.
- 3. Cap bottle and shake well until powder is dissolved. Feed immediately. Discard any remaining formula in bottle after 1 hour from start of feeding.
- STORAGE: Store unused prepared bottled formula in the refrigerator at 35-40°F; use within 24 hours. Do not freeze. Warm infant formula to room temperature and shake well before feeding. Prepared formula should not be without refrigeration for more than 2 hours. Store open and unopened cans in a dry area at room temperature. Cover opened can tightly with plastic cap; use contents within one month. Avoid any extreme temperatures. Opened can: Use contents within one month. Unopened can: Use by date on bottom of can.
Allergy warning: Contains milk (nonfat milk, whey protein concentrate) and soy. Precaution: Powdered infant formulas are NOT sterile and should NOT be fed to premature infants or infants who might have immune problems unless directed and supervised by your baby's doctor. Professional advice should be followed on the need for and proper use of infant formula and on all matters of infant feeding. Warning: Do not use microwave to prepare or warm formula. Serious burns may occur.