MANPLOW Pro36 36-Inch Extra Wide Snow Shovel/Pusher
The MANPLOW Pro36 is a 36" extra wide snow pusher designed to make short work of even the heaviest snowfalls with a minimal amount of energy. MANPLOW features the patented EZ Glide Edge made from high density polyethylene. This material is durable enough to clear snow from aggregate, broken concrete, or gravel surfaces.
It will not scratch or gouge wood or composite decking material like a steel edge will. The EZ Glide Edge's wide bottom edge allows the MANPLOW to skim deep snow in manageable horizontal layers. If Mother Nature dumps 18-20" of snow, you can clear 6-8" on each pass. This is so much easier than trying to throw it with a shovel.
MANPLOW is designed to be durable, not disposable. You can expect your MANPLOW to triumph over snow season after season. Replace EZ Glide Edge with the Pro36 edge (sold separately).
- Extra wide 36" snow pusher
- Handle with comfort grip
- Replaceable 36" EZ Glide Edge
- EZ Glide Edge made of high density polyethylene
- High density polyethylene is durable enough to clear snow from aggregate, broken concrete, or gravel surfaces.
- Will not scratch or gouge wood or composite decking material like a steel edge will.
- Clears large areas fast
- Allows you to remove deep snow in manageable horizontal layers
- Eliminates friction so all your energy is directed toward moving snow.
- Strong enough to move loads in excess of 350 lbs
- Expect years of service
- Easy assembly
- Includes handle, aluminum blade with EZ Glide Edge attached, hardware, and wrench
- Measures 36"W x 52"H x 4"D
- Made in USA
1 Year Limited Warranty