LifeSmart Aquarius Plug N Play Series 5-Person Spa
Owning a spa is a great way to spend time with family or friends. The LifeSmart Aquarius Plug N Play Series 5-Person Spa
offers ample seating for up to 5 people in an octagon design. The Plug n Play feature of the Aquarius avoids the added expense of electrical installation, simply plug into 110V outlet, fill with water, and enjoy! Rock-solid uni-body construction is not only tough, but seamless which helps retain heat inside the spa. Full foam cavity insulation and thick hard cover are designed to save on operating costs.
Standard features include barrier-free comfort seating for 4, waterfall for added ambience, factory-installed ozone that helps to reduce chemical consumption, topside controls, spa light with interchangeable lenses along with factory installed LED bulb for mood lighting. The attractive neutral sandstone color and octagon footprint allow for versatile placement on the deck or patio.
- 5-Person spa
- Octagon design
- 1.5bhp Single-speed pump
- Thermal friction heat recovery system absorbs heat from the pump and re-distributes back into the water
- Full foam cavity insulation offers a greater R-value for long term heat retention
- Topside digital controls 50sf top load filter with floating skimmer basket to trap debris
- Electrical requirements: 110v/15 amp dedicated circuit comes with GFCI and 10' cord
- Includes with spa, hard cover, filter, manual
- Water capacity: 200 gallons
- Measures: 70"W x 70"D x 30"H
- Dry weight: 230 lbs
- Filled weight: 2,000 lbs
- Note - This item ships to contiguous 48 states only and will deliver curbside. Delivery agent will call in advance to schedule an appointment. Must be signed for by recipient at least 18 years of age. Delivery agent is not authorized to unwrap or install. See Additional Info for delivery details.
- Click here for a buying guide for the LifeSmart Aquarius Plug N Play Series 5-Person Spa (PDF).
- Made in USA
2 Year Shell Warranty; 1 Year Equipment Warranty
Ships on pallet, curbside delivery. Delivery agent call will contact you 24-48 hours in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
IMPORTANT!!! Any delivery issues, such as remote areas, long driveways, large, low hanging trees, stairs, etc. need to be addressed with the freight carrier when you schedule the appointment.
Have your equipment or helping hands available upon arrival of the hot tub if you want to immediately place in the backyard. The delivery agent is only authorized to unload the item off the truck and place on the curb or brought into the first threshold. They are not authorized to unpack, assist with final placement, assemble or install.
Once the driver has unloaded the pallet, we ask that you immediately inspect the box(s) for damage. Note any minor delivery scratches, indentations if physically apparent - you do not need to open the boxes to inspect for damage. REFUSE delivery if you see a large hole anywhere on the outside of the packaging.
Saunas are only shipped and delivered within the contiguous 48 states.