Ideal Chairs Stacking Puzzle Game with Silver Collectors Storage Tin
The Ideal Chairs Stacking Puzzle Game is a great game that's designed to entertain and stimulate the mind. Trying to stack chairs without letting them topple is the object of the game. First choose a flat place to play and scatter the various colored and shaped chairs on the playing surface.
Decide the number of rounds that will be played, place a chair on the playing surface and start taking turns adding a chair to the stack. Each time a chair is successfully stacked, it's the next players turn to stack another chair. This set comes with a silver collection storage tin. For ages 6 years and up.
- Stacking puzzle game
- Complete with collective 4" x 4" x 10.5" storage tin
- Designed to entertain and stimulate the mind
- Object of the game is to stack the chairs without letting them topple
- So many different ways to stack you'll never have the same game twice
- Fosters hand-eye coordination, problem solving, memory and other important learning skills
- In the box: 8 black chairs, 8 white chairs, 8 red chairs, instructions, and comes in a silver collectors storage tin
- Surface clean
- For ages 6 years and up
- Made in China