HALO SleepSack Wearable Blanket - Cotton - Medium
The original HALO SleepSack wearable blanket replaces loose blankets in the crib that can cover a baby's face and interfere with breathing. Plus, it's a cozy blanket they can't kick off, for a better night's sleep. It's the safer way to sleep.
- Wearable blanket
- Back is Best message reminds caregiver to put baby to sleep on his or her back.
- Sleeveless to reduce risk of overheating
- Roomy sack design promotes healthy hip development.
- Arm and neck openings sized for safer fit
- Inverted zipper for easy diaper changes
- Will not pinch baby's chin
- Sack design helps lessen likelihood for baby's legs to get cut in crib rungs.
- Note: use over regular sleepwear instead of loose blankets.
- International Hip Dysplasia Institute approved
- Made of microfleece
- Care instructions: Machine wash warm, gentle cycle. No bleach. Tumble dry low. Do not dry clean or iron. Wash dark colors separately.
- Size: medium
- Fits babies 26-30" tall or 16-24 lbs
- Click here for more information on Halo SleepSack (PDF)
- Made in China