Gerber Cereal for Baby - Rice - 1 Box (16 oz)
1 Box = 16 oz (1 lb) 454 g; Cereal for Baby - Rice. Single grain rice. Excellent source of iron, zinc, and 6 B vitamins for infants.
- 1 Box of 16 oz (1 lb) 454 g
- Ingredients: Rice Flour, Soy Oil-Lecithin, Tri- and Dicalcium Phosphate, Tocopherols (Vitamin E), Electrolytic Iron, Zinc Sulfate, Niacinamide (A B Vitamin), Riboflavin (Vitamin B-2), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Thiamin (Vitamin B-1), Folic Acid (A B Vitamin) and Vitamin B-12 (Cyanocobalamin).
- Completely cooked and ready to serve. Just add liquid.
- Easy to mix directions: Place desired amount of cereal in bowl. Stir in liquid (breast milk, formula, Gerber juice or water) to desired consistency. Or mix with whole milk for children over 1 year of age. Serve as is or warm. Discard any unfed cereal.
- Baby’s first cereal feeding: Mix 1 tablespoon cereal with 4-5 tablespoons warm breast milk, formula or water.
- Microwave guidelines for heating: Mix 1/4 cup cereal with 1/4-1/2 cup unheated liquid. Warm at medium (50% power) 15-30 seconds (if mixing with whole milk for children over 1 year, heat on high power for 15-20 seconds. Stir to even out temperature. Test temperature before feeding.
- Manufacturer: Gerber Products Company