Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker - Safari
The Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker is a reclining infant seat with fold-out kickstand - perfect for feeding or napping. The musical toybar features spinning, bat-at toys to entertain baby. To soothe baby, mom can remove the toy bar and switch on soothing vibrations.
As baby grows, it becomes the perfect toddler rocker (for children up to 40 lbs.) Also features 3-point restraint to hold baby securely in place, 2-position seat recline, and removable, washable seat pad.
- Use the infant rocker seat (recline) from birth until child is able to sit up unassisted.
- Use upright position (toddler mode) only with a child who has enough upper body control to sit up unassisted.
- Use restraint system until child is able to climb in and out of product unassisted.
- Bat-at toys stimulate baby's senses.
- Deep cradle seat with calming vibrations comforts and soothes younger babies.
- Toybar easily removes for toddlers to sit and play
- Fold-out kickstand and reclining seat for feeding or napping
- Easy conversion to toddler rocker
- Removable, machine washable pad
- Secure, 3-point restraint
- Requires 1 D battery (not included) and button cell battery (included)
- Assembly required
- Fabric made of polyester
- Measures 16.5"W x 23"H x 26"D
- Weighs 7.28 lbs
- Weight capacity: 40 lbs
- Click here for product manual for Fisher-Price Infant-to-Toddler Rocker (PDF)
- Made in China
1 Year Warranty