Brother CS6000i Sew Advance Sew 60-Stitch Computerized Free-Arm Sewing Machine
The Brother SA BH CS-6000i 60-Stitch Sewing Machine
features a computer and LCD screen for stitch selection. It also includes a wide variety of built-in utilities, like decorative and heirloom stitches, and a multitude of other stitch functions.
The CS-6000i offers maximum flexibility to express your creativity. Use it for garment construction, quilting, and decorative and heirloom sewing.
When you want to get technical, the unit also features 7 styles of 1-step auto size buttonholes, super wide 7mm zigzag, decorative stitches, a quick set drop-in bobbin, and a sewing surface that easily converts from traditional flat bed to free arm for sewing cuffs and sleeves.
The 1-touch start, stop, and reverse operations allow sewing with or without the included foot control.
- Computerized sewing machine
- LCD screen
- Computerized stitch selection
- 7 Styles of 1-step, automatically sized buttonholes
- Automatic needle threading
- Built-in thread cutter
- Built-in utility, decorative, and heirloom stitches
- Multiple stitch functions
- Super-wide 7mm zigzag
- Variable needle position
- Fast automatic bobbin winding
- 1-Step bobbin replacement
- Quick set, drop-in bobbin
- Quilting features included
- 1-Touch start, stop, and reverse operations
- Operates with or without foot control
- Drop feed for free motion quilting
- Sew fleece elastic and other stretchy fabrics.
- Built-in stretch stitches
- Embellish clothing, pillows, towels, and more!
- Perfect for creating crazy quilt designs
- Create delicate family treasures.
- Free arm/flatbed convertible sewing surface
- Accessories for zipper insertion, darning, twin needle stitching, and button sewing
- Built-in accessory storage
- Electronic speed adjustment
- Quick-change presser feet
- Stitch width and length control
- Adjustable thread tension control
- Safety power and light switch
- Built-in handle for portability
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)
25 Year Limited Warranty