strawberry cheesecake smoothie
have your cheesecake and drink it too!
Total Time: 20 min | Serves: 2
- Organic vanilla yogurt
- Organic cottage cheese
- 12-14 Frozen organic strawberries (about 2 cups)
- Organic Valley® Grassmilk
- 1 Tbsp Flax meal
- 1 cup Ice
- 1 sheet Graham crackers, crushed
- ¼ cup organic heavy whipping cream (optional)
- Add strawberries, flax meal and ice to a high-power blender.
- Add equal parts yogurt, cottage cheese and milk to blender until blender is full.
- Blend until smooth.
- Stir graham cracker crumbs into smoothie, reserving a pinch or two to sprinkle on top. Pour smoothie into glasses.
- OPTIONAL: Top with whipped cream and remaining graham cracker crumbs. (To whip the cream, place ¼ cup heavy whipping cream in a small bowl. Whip with a hand mixer or by hand using a whisk until stiff peaks form.)