ultra-creamy mashed potatoes
chicken broth is what puts the "ultra" in this recipe & turns a traditional side into a mash-terpiece
- 2 cups Swanson® Chicken Broth (or Swanson® Organic Chicken Broth or Swanson® Natural Goodness® Chicken Broth)
- 2½ lb Potatoes, peeled and cut into 1-inch pieces (about 6 cups)
- ½ cup Light cream or half and half
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- Heat the broth and potatoes in a 3-quart saucepan over medium-high heat to a boil.
- Reduce the heat to medium. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until potatoes are tender. Do not drain.
- Mash the potato mixture with the cream and butter. Season to taste.