mango raspberry sunshine smoothie
this one tops our “easy on a busy morning” list
Total Time: 5 min | Serves: 3
- 2/3 cup Frozen mango chunks
- ½ cup Orange juice
- ¼ cup Vanilla yogurt
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 cup Frozen raspberries
- 1 Tbsp Honey
- In a blender combine the mango chunks, ½ cup orange juice, ¼ cup vanilla yogurt and 2 tablespoons water.
- Mix well and divide between 3 8-oz glasses.
- Clean out blender then combine the raspberries, ½ cup orange juice, honey, ¼ cup yogurt and 1 tablespoon water.
- Mix well and divide by placing on top of the mango smoothie.