grilled teriyaki turkey burgers
sweet & salty, lean & tasty
- ¼ cup Light mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup Bottled teriyaki glaze, divided
- 1 pkg (20oz) Ground turkey
- ¼ cup Bread crumbs
- 3 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 1 tsp Salt
- ¼ tsp Ground black pepper
- 4 slices Fresh DOLE® Tropical Gold® Pineapple
- 4 Wheat hamburger buns, toasted
- 2 cups DOLE® Butter Bliss® or other DOLE® salad blend
- 4 slices Turkey bacon, cooked
- Mix mayonnaise with 2 teaspoons teriyaki glaze.
- Combine turkey, bread crumbs, Worcestershire sauce, egg, salt and pepper. Form turkey mixture into 4 patties (about ½ inch thick).
- Grill over MEDIUM-HIGH heat, brushing frequently with remaining teriyaki glaze, 3 minutes on each side or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Brush pineapple slices with glaze and grill until golden.
- Spread mayonnaise mixture on buns. Place a burger on each bun bottom. Top each with salad, bacon and pineapple.