chocolate cheesecake marbled brownies
chewy fudge brownies swirled with ribbons of cream cheese
Prep Time: 20 min | Total Time: 1 hr 20 min | Makes: 16 brownies
- 3 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 3 Tbsp Butter, softened
- 3 Tbsp Sugar
- 1 Large egg
- 1 Tbsp All-purpose flour
- ½ tsp Vanilla extract
- 1 pkg Duncan Hines® Chewy Fudge Brownie Mix
- Water, oil and eggs called for on brownie mix package (for cake-like brownies)
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease an 8x8-inch baking pan.
- PLACE cream cheese and butter in medium bowl. Beat with an electric mixer at medium speed for 2 minutes or until smooth. Add sugar, egg, flour and vanilla. Beat until smooth; set aside.
- COMBINE brownie mix with water, oil, eggs (for cake-like brownies) and fudge packet in large bowl with wooden spoon until blended. Spread batter into prepared pan. Spoon cream cheese mixture over batter and swirl with a knife to create a marbled effect.
- BAKE 35 minutes or until toothpick inserted 1 inch from edge of pan comes out clean. Cool completely in pan on wire rack.