Chocolate Covered Strawberry S’mores
- 2 Full-size graham cracker sheets
- Strawberry slices
- 1 (1.55 oz) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar
- 2 Large marshmallows
- Coconut shavings (optional)
- Break graham crackers in half; break chocolate bar in half. Place graham cracker half on paper towel. Repeat for second treat. Top each cracker with several strawberry slices. Layer each with chocolate bar half and marshmallow.
- Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) in 10 second intervals until marshmallow puffs. Top each with additional strawberry slices, coconut shaving, if desired, and second graham cracker half; press gently. Let stand 1 minute to soften chocolate. Serve immediately. Makes 2 snacks.
GRILL or CAMPFIRE Variation: Layer strawberry slices and chocolate bar half on graham cracker half. Carefully toast marshmallow over grill or campfire (supervise the kids if they're doing this); place over chocolate. Top with additional strawberry slices and second graham cracker half; gently press together.
Hershey’s S’mores Dip
- 3 (1.55 oz each) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars
- 3 Tbsp Heavy cream
- ½ to ¾ cups Miniature marshmallows
- Graham crackers for serving
- Heat oven to 350°F. Remove wrappers from chocolate bars; break into pieces.
- Place chocolate pieces and heavy cream in microwave-safe and ovenproof 8-oz. ramekin or cassolette. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds; stir until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth.
- Cover surface of chocolate mixture with marshmallows. Heat in oven 10 to 12 minutes or until marshmallows are puffed and just begin to brown. Remove from oven; cool 5 minutes. Serve with graham cracker pieces. Makes about 1 cup dip.
Hershey’s S’mores Shake
- 1 (1.55 oz) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar
- ½ cup HERSHEY'S Syrup
- ½ cup Milk
- 40 Miniature marshmallows (about ½ cup) or 4 large marshmallows cut into pieces
- ¼ cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 cups Vanilla ice cream
- Break chocolate bar into pieces; place in blender container. Add syrup, milk and marshmallows.
- Cover; blend until smooth. Add graham cracker crumbs and ice cream; cover and blend until smooth and thick. Serve immediately. Makes 1 (3 cup) serving.
- Use the back of spoon to spread about 1 tablespoon HERSHEY'S Fudge Topping in strip around inside middle of serving glass. Spread additional tablespoon fudge topping in thick layer on outside rim of glass. Unwrap additional HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar (1.55 oz.); break into pieces along markings. Press pieces into fudge topping; set aside.
- Place extra-large marshmallow or two large marshmallows on heat-safe surface; toast with kitchen torch. Cool slightly.
- Prepare milkshake following above directions. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with graham cracker crumbs and drizzle with HERSHEY'S Syrup. Garnish with toasted marshmallow. Serve immediately. Makes 1 large (3 cup) milkshake or 2 (1½ cup) milkshakes.
S’mores Blondie Pie
- 6 (1.55 oz each) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars, divided
- ½ cup (1 stick) Butter or margarine, softened
- ¾ cup Sugar
- 1 Egg
- 1 cup All-purpose flour
- 1 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tsp Baking powder
- 1½ cups Marshmallow crème
- ¼ tsp Shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- Ice cream (optional)
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease 9-inch pie plate. Unwrap chocolate bars; break into pieces.
- Beat butter and sugar until blended in medium bowl. Add egg; beat until light and fluffy. Stir in flour, graham cracker crumbs and baking powder; beat until well blended.
- Press half of dough onto bottom and up sides of pie plate. Spread marshmallow crème over bottom of crust. Set aside 1 tablespoon chocolate bar pieces; sprinkle the remaining pieces evenly over marshmallow crème.
- Form remaining dough into ball; place on sheet of waxed paper. With fingers, flatten and shape into 9-inch circle. Pick up waxed paper, supporting dough with hands. Flip dough onto pie surface; peel off waxed paper. Pinch edges of dough together and form crust edge.
- Bake 20 to 25 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool completely in pan on wire rack. Melt remaining chocolate bar pieces with shortening; drizzle over top of pie.
- To serve, microwave slices at HIGH (100%) 15 to 20 seconds or until slightly warm and marshmallow starts to melt. Top with ice cream, if desired. Makes 8 servings.
S’mores Cookie Drops
- 4 (1.55 oz each) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars
- 4 Full-size graham cracker sheets
- 1¼ cups Miniature marshmallows
- 1 (17.5 oz.) pouch Sugar cookie mix
- 6 Tbsp Butter or margarine, softened
- 1 Egg
- Heat oven to 350°F. Line 3 cookie sheets with parchment paper. Remove wrappers from chocolate bars; break into pieces (about 1/4 to 1/2 inch). Break graham crackers into pieces (about 1/2 to 1 inch). Stir together chocolate bar pieces; graham cracker pieces and marshmallows; set aside.
- Mix cookie mix, butter and egg with wooden spoon in large bowl until soft dough forms. Add cracker mixture; use hands to work into dough. (Resulting mixture will be the cracker mixture held together with a little bit of dough.) Divide into 18 even dough mounds. Place 6 cookie dough mounds onto each prepared cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until edges are light brown and cookie is set. Place cookie sheet on wire rack. Immediately push back any melted marshmallow with small spatula to the edge of cookie. Cool several minutes; slide parchment paper and cookies off cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely; peel cookies off parchment paper. Makes 18 cookies.
S’mores in a Cup
- 1 Full-size graham cracker sheet
- ½ of a HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar
- 15 Miniature marshmallows
- Break graham cracker and milk chocolate bar into pieces. Place in microwave-safe bowl or cup; shake gently or stir to mix up pieces.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) for 15 seconds. Add marshmallows; microwave an additional 10 seconds at HIGH. Serve immediately. 1 serving.
- 12 Lollipop sticks
- 12 Marshmallows
- 2 (1.55 oz each) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bars
- 1 tsp Shortening (do not use butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- ¼ cup Graham cracker crumbs
- Line tray or cookie sheet with wax paper. Push lollipop stick about half way into each marshmallow; place on prepared tray. Remove wrappers from chocolate bars; break into pieces.
- Place chocolate and shortening in small microwave-safe bowl. Microwave at MEDIUM (50%) 30 seconds; stir. If necessary, microwave at MEDIUM an additional 10 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, until chocolate is melted and mixture is smooth when stirred.
- One at a time, dip about 1/2 of each marshmallow into melted chocolate; shake off excess chocolate. Immediately sprinkle chocolate portion with graham cracker crumbs or dip in graham cracker crumbs for heavier coating. Return to tray. Refrigerate about 5 minutes or until firm. Store in cool, dry place. Makes 12 pops.
- 1 (1.55 oz.) HERSHEY'S Milk Chocolate Bar, divided
- 3 to 5 Miniature marshmallows
- 1/3 cup Graham cracker crumbs
- 2 tsp Marshmallow fluff
- 2 oz (4 Tbsp) Vodka (or marshmallow-, vanilla-, or whipped cream-flavored vodka)
- 1½ oz (3 Tbsp) Half and half
- 1 oz (2 Tbsp) HERSHEY'S Syrup
- Crushed ice or ice cubes
- Remove wrapper from chocolate bar; break into sections along marked lines. For each drink desired, gently push and twist end of decorative wooden party pick until it goes through one chocolate bar section; add desired number of miniature marshmallows. Set aside.
- Spread graham cracker crumbs on small plate. Spread marshmallow fluff along upper edge of martini glass. Roll rim of glass in graham cracker crumbs.
- Combine vodka, half and half, syrup and ice in shaker (or water bottle with lid). Shake about 15 seconds. Strain into prepared martini glass. Garnish with prepared chocolate and marshmallow skewer. Makes 1 martini.
This summer, use your grill to create S’MORE memories with friends and family. This fun twist will ensure every family BBQ gathering will be full of fun and ooey-gooey goodness. Use HONEY MAID Grahams, JET-PUFFED Marshmallows, and HERSHEY’S Milk Chocolate for a delicious, classic S’MORE. ©2019 Mondelēz International.