watch RITZ® recipes in action
bring springtime to your snack
Herb Cheese Cucumber Bites
- ½ cup Garlic and herb cheese spread
- 24 Ritz crackers
- 1 Baby English cucumber, cut into 24 slices
- 6 Yellow grape tomatoes, cut each into 4 slices
- 6 Red grape tomatoes, cut each into 4 slices
- Top crackers with ingredients.
- Substitute hummus for the cheese spread.
- Prepare using different colors of grape tomatoes.
- 24 Ritz crackers
- 24 Iceberg lettuce pieces (1 inch)
- 6 Slices cooked center-cut bacon, each cut onto 4 pieces
- 6 Campari tomatoes, each cut into 4 slices
- ¼ cup Mayonnaise
- Spread cheese spread onto crackers
- Top crackers with remaining ingredients.
- Savor the flavor in each bite of these appetizers that can be included in a balanced diet on occasion.
- Prepare using chipotle mayonnaise.
Egg Salad Tulip Bites
- 12 Grape tomatoes, cut lengthwise in half
- 3/4 cup Egg salad
- 24 Ritz crackers
- 24 Pieces fresh chives (1 inch)
- Use kitchen shears to cut stem ends of tomato halves to resemble tulips as shown in photo.
- Spoon egg salad onto crackers.
- Top with tomatoes and chives.
- Substitute with tuna salad.
- Prepare using cherry tomatoes.
Breakfast Banana Split
- 1 pkg belVita Cinnamon Brown Sugar Breakfast Biscuits (4 biscuits), divided
- ½ Banana
- 6 oz Plain low-fat yogurt
- ¼ cup Mixed fresh berries (blueberries, raspberries and sliced strawberries)
- 1 Tbsp Chopped walnuts
- Crumble 1 biscuit coarsely; reserve remaining biscuits for later use.
- Cut banana lengthwise in half; place in bowl. Top with yogurt, berries, crumbled biscuit and nuts.
- Serve with reserved biscuits.
- Substitute using belVita Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits.
- Drizzle with 1/2 tsp. raw honey before serving.
- Prepare using vanilla low-fat yogurt.
Bananas Foster "French Toast" Bake
- 70 Nilla wafers
- ¼ cup Walnut pieces
- 5 Eggs
- 1¼ cups Milk
- 2 Tbsp Granulated sugar
- ½ tsp Ground cinnamon
- 1/8 tsp Ground nutmeg
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- 2 Tbsp Brown sugar
- ½ cup Maple syrup
- 2 Bananas
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Place wafers evenly in 1½ quart casserole dish sprayed with cooking spray; sprinkle with nuts.
- Whisk eggs, milk, granulated sugar and spices until blended; pour over ingredients in casserole dish. If necessary, use back of spoon to gently press wafers into egg mixture so all are evenly coated with egg mixture.
- Bake 30 to 35 min. or until knife inserted in center comes out clean.
- Meanwhile, cook butter and brown sugar in large skillet on medium heat until butter is completely melted and mixture is well blended, stirring occasionally. Stir in maple syrup. Bring to boil; reduce heat to low. Slice bananas; add to skillet. Stir to evenly coat banana slices with sugar mixture. Cook and stir 1 to 2 min. or until heated through.
- Serve "French Toast" topped with banana mixture.
- This dessert is the perfect complement to a weekend brunch or bridal shower menu. Or serve it as a special dessert to celebrate Mother's Day.
- Substitute using maple-flavored or pancake syrup.
- Serve topped with vanilla frozen yogurt, vanilla ice cream or whipped cream.
Avocado Cream & Radish Bites
- ½ Fully ripe avocado
- 2 Tbsp Sour cream
- 1 tsp Lime zest
- 1 tsp Lime juice
- 24 Triscuit crackers
- 3 Radishes, thinly sliced
- 24 sprigs Baby watercress
- Mash avocado with sour cream, lime zest and lime juice until blended.
- Spread onto crackers.
- Cut radish slices in half; place on crackers. Top with watercress.
- Substitute sunflower sprouts or microgreens for the baby watercress.
RITZ® Spring It On. Tap into some fresh ideas for the spring season with these recipes featuring Ritz®, belVita®, Triscuit®, and Nilla®. © Mondelēz International Group.