start earning today with a qualifying purchase
Earn $3 off your next purchase when you spend $16 on Pillsbury refrigerated items 10/20-11/16.
grab Pillsbury for every meal occasion
Whether it's breakfast, dinner, dessert, a holiday, or any day, Pillsbury has your back. These simple recipes will allow you to stress less, still impress, and savor time with the ones you care about. Bake more memories together!
Berry-Cream Cheese Biscuit Bake
- 4 oz Cream cheese, softened
- ¼ cup Powdered sugar
- ½ cup Fresh raspberries
- ½ cup Fresh blueberries
- 1 (12.4oz) can Pillsbury™ Refrigerated Blueberry Sweet Biscuits with Icing
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 8-inch square glass baking dish with cooking spray.
- In medium microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese and powdered sugar uncovered on High 20 to 40 seconds, stirring after 20 seconds, until softened. Stir until smooth. Stir in ¼ cup each of the raspberries and blueberries.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; set icing aside. Cut each biscuit into 4 pieces; stir into cream cheese and berry mixture. Spoon and arrange mixture in baking dish.
- Bake 23 to 28 minutes or until bubbling around edges and dough is baked through in center. Cool 10 minutes. Place icing into resealable food-storage plastic bag; partially seal bag. Cut small tip from corner of bag; drizzle onto biscuit bake. Garnish with remaining ½ cup berries. Serve warm.
Ham, Egg and Cheese Breakfast Sandwiches
- 1 (10.2oz) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 5 Eggs
- Dash pepper
- 5 slices American cheese
- 5 slices Cooked ham
- Heat oven to 375°F. Bake biscuits as directed on can.
- Meanwhile, line cookie sheet with foil. Spray 12-inch skillet with nonstick cooking spray. Heat over medium heat until hot. Break eggs 1 at a time, into skillet. Sprinkle eggs with pepper. Cook 1½ to 2 minutes or until eggs are set on bottom. Carefully turn eggs over; cook other side until center is firm.
- Split warm biscuits. Top each bottom half with 1 slice of cheese, 1 slice of ham and 1 egg. Cover with top halves of biscuits. Place sandwiches on foil-lined cookie sheet.
- Bake at 375°F. for 2 to 3 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Muffin-Tin Cheesy Meatball Biscuit Bombs
- 1 (16.3oz) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers Refrigerated Buttermilk Biscuits
- 4 slices Mozzarella cheese
- 16 Fully cooked frozen Italian meatballs, thawed
- 2 Tbsp Butter
- ½ cup Progresso™ Italian panko crispy bread crumbs
- 1 Tbsp grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 cups Marinara sauce
- Chopped Italian (flat-leaf) parsley and additional grated Parmesan cheese, if desired
- Heat oven to 375°F. Generously spray 16 regular-size muffin cups with cooking spray.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits. Separate each biscuit into 2 layers. Press each biscuit into 3½-inch round. Cut each cheese slice into fourths to make 16 pieces.
- Place 1 cheese piece in center of each dough round, and top with 1 meatball. Gently stretch dough up and around meatball and cheese, bringing to top, and pinching firmly to seal.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave butter uncovered on High 20 to 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in bread crumbs and 1 Tbsp Parmesan cheese; mix well. Roll each biscuit in mixture, lightly pressing mixture into dough, and place pinched side down in muffin cup. Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown and biscuits are no longer doughy in center.
- In small microwavable bowl, add marinara sauce. Cover; microwave on High 1 to 2 minutes, stirring after 1 minute, until heated through. Serve biscuits with warm sauce for dipping. Garnish with parsley and additional Parmesan cheese.
Chicken‐Spinach‐Artichoke Biscuit Casserole
- 1 (8oz) container Chive & onion cream cheese spread
- 2 cups Shredded Italian cheese blend (8 oz)
- ¾ cup Milk
- ¼ tsp Pepper
- 1 (16.3oz) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Flaky Layers Refrigerated Original Biscuits
- 2 cups Chopped deli rotisserie chicken
- 3 cups Fresh baby spinach
- 1 (6oz) jar Progresso™ artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- Chopped fresh basil leaves, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) baking dish with cooking spray.
- In large microwavable bowl, mix cream cheese and 1 cup of the Italian cheese blend. Microwave uncovered on High 1 minute to 1 minute 30 seconds or until softened and cheese is starting to melt. Beat in milk and pepper with whisk until mostly smooth; mixture may still be slightly lumpy.
- Separate dough into 8 biscuits; cut each into sixths. Gently stir cut biscuits into cream cheese mixture; stir in chicken, spinach and artichoke hearts. Spoon into baking dish.
- Bake 35 minutes; sprinkle with remaining 1 cup cheese. Bake 5 to 10 minutes or until deep golden brown and biscuits are baked through in center of baking dish. Sprinkle with basil.
Fudge-Filled Brownie Sundae Cups
- 1 (16oz) pkg Pillsbury™ Place & Bake™ Refrigerated Chocolate Fudge Brownies
- 1 cup Hot fudge topping
- 2 cups Vanilla ice cream
- Multicolored sprinkles, if desired
- Maraschino cherries, if desired
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for nonstick pan). Place paper baking cups in 12 regular-size muffin cups.
- Place brownie dough rounds into muffin cups. Bake 21 to 23 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out almost clean.
- Cool 2 minutes. With back of spoon, press to indent center of each brownie cup, leaving ¼-inch ridge around edge. Cool in pan 15 minutes. Remove to cooling rack; cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Place fudge topping in small microwavable bowl; microwave uncovered on High 30 to 40 seconds or until topping can be stirred. Spoon a tablespoonful of fudge topping into each brownie center. Top with small scoop of ice cream. If necessary, microwave remaining fudge topping uncovered on High 10 to 20 seconds or until thin enough to drizzle. Drizzle over ice cream. Top with sprinkles and cherries.
Slow‐Cooker Salted Caramel‐Banana Cinnamon Roll Casserole
- 4 oz Cream cheese, cubed
- 1 cup Salted caramel sauce
- ¼ cup Milk
- 1 (17.5oz) can Pillsbury™ Grands!™ Refrigerated Cinnamon Rolls with Icing
- 4 Firm medium bananas, cut into ¼-inch slices (about 3 cups)
- Spray 6-quart oval slow cooker with cooking spray.
- In large microwavable bowl, microwave cream cheese, ¾ cup of the caramel sauce and the milk uncovered on High 1 to 2 minutes, beating with whisk every 30 seconds, until cream cheese is combined.
- Separate dough into 5 rolls; return icing to refrigerator. Cut each roll into 8 pieces, and stir into cream cheese mixture until well coated. Pour into slow cooker.
- Cover top of insert with large kitchen towel. Place slow-cooker lid on top of towel. (This will prevent condensation from dripping onto rolls during cooking.) Cook on Low heat setting 1 hour. Carefully remove slow cooker’s ceramic insert, leaving cover on, and rotate insert 180 degrees. Continue to cook on Low heat setting 45 minutes to 90 minutes or until golden brown and dough is baked through in center. Let stand 10 minutes.
- In small microwavable bowl, place icing from container; add remaining ¼ cup caramel sauce. Microwave uncovered on High 10 to 15 seconds or until warm; stir until blended. Top casserole with sliced bananas, and serve with caramel icing.
Offer valid 10/20-11/16/19. 5 Reward Limit. ©2019 General Mills