- 1 can (10 1/2 ounces) Campbell's® Condensed Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 3/4 cup milk
- 1/8 teaspoon McCormick® Black Pepper, Ground
- 2 cans, (14 1/2 ounces each) any style Del Monte® Green Beans, drained
- 1 1/3 cups French's® Crispy Fried Onion, Original, divided
- Mix soup, milk and pepper in a 1 1/2-quart baking dish. Stir in beans and 2/3 cup Crispy Fried Onions.
- Bake at 350°F for 30 minutes or until hot. Stir.
- Top with remaining 2/3 cup onions. Bake 5 minutes until onions are golden brown.
Test Kitchen Tips:
- For a kick of spice, double the black pepper in this recipe to 1/4 teaspoon and prepare as directed.
- To feed a crowd, double the recipe and prepare in a 13x9-inch baking dish. Use an entire 6-ounce container of Crispy Fried Onions, reserving 1 1/3 cup for the topping. Increase cooking time to 40 minutes or until heated through.
French's® Green Bean Casserole Recipe. Creamy mushroom sauce surrounded by tender green beans, topped with the crunchy flavor of French’s® Crispy Fried Onions make this classic casserole a family favorite. ©2019 The French’s Food Company LLC.