make your game day entertaining a success
Spend your time watching the game, not cooking in the kitchen.
Carolina-Style BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders
- 3 lb Pork shoulder, trimmed
- 1 tsp Garlic powder
- 1 bottle Beer
- 1 bottle HEINZ® Tangy Carolina BBQ Sauce, divided
- 2 Tbsp HEINZ® Yellow Mustard
- 2 Tbsp Sugar
- ¼ cup HEINZ® Apple Cider Vinegar
- 1 pkg Coleslaw blend
- 12 Slider buns, split
- Season meat with garlic powder; place in slow cooker sprayed with cooking spray. Add beer and 1/2 cup barbecue sauce; cover with lid. Cook on LOW 8 to 10 hours (or on HIGH 4 to 5 hours).
- Meanwhile, mix mustard, sugar and vinegar until blended. Add to coleslaw blend in medium bowl; mix lightly. Refrigerate until ready to serve.
- Transfer meat to cutting board. Discard all but 1/4 cup sauce from slow cooker. Pull meat into shreds with 2 forks. Add to reserved sauce in slow cooker; stir in remaining barbecue sauce.
- Fill buns with meat mixture and coleslaw just before serving.
Heinz and Crock Pot. This college basketball season, spend your time entertaining friends and family for the big games. This easy and quick Crock Pot slow cooker recipe for Carolina-Style BBQ Pulled Pork Sliders is sure to please and will let you spend your time away from the kitchen. Grab your favorite Kraft One Step Slow Cooker sauces and Heinz Ketchups and BBQ sauces and get cooking!