Rip ’n Dip Ranch Bread Bowl
- 1 loaf Hearty round bread, unsliced
- 8 oz Cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Hidden Valley® Original Ranch® Dressing
- 1 cup Shredded mozzarella or pizza blend cheese
- ½ cup Chopped orange bell pepper
- 1 (2.25 oz) can Sliced black olives, drained
- ¼ cup Chopped fresh basil
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Hollow loaf, leaving bottom 1-inch thick. Cut 1-inch cubes from the hollowed out inside bread; set aside.
- Place loaf on a baking sheet. Bake 8 to 10 minutes or until lightly toasted. Remove from oven. Cool on wire rack until ready to use.
- Combine cream cheese, Ranch and cheese in medium bowl. Heat in microwave on high for 1 minute, stirring halfway through. Remove and stir until cheese is completely melted. Mix in remaining ingredients. Heat 1 minute or until heated through.
- Place dip in toasted bread. Serve with reserved bread cubes and fresh vegetables for dipping.
Garlic Butter Crouton Cheese Fondue
- 1 pkg New York Bakery Garlic and Butter Croutons
- ¼ cup Butter (or margarine)
- ¼ cup Flour
- pinch Salt
- 1 cup Beer
- ½ cup Milk
- 1 tsp Favorite hot sauce, optional
- 1 tsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 cup Grated Swiss cheese
- 1 cup Grated Gruyere cheese
- dash Paprika
- Melt butter in a medium size sauce pan. Add flour and salt and heat for 2 to 3 minutes, stirring the entire time to cook the flour. Whisk in beer and milk, hot sauce and Worcestershire sauce; continue to stir until the mixture is smooth. Whisk in the cheese.
- Pour mixture into fondue pan. Sprinkle with a dash of paprika. Keep warm and dip New York Bakery Garlic and Butter Croutons into fondue.
Perfect BBQ Beef Gravy & Pot Roast
- 2 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 4 lb Boneless beef bottom round (rump) roast or beef chuck pot roast
- 2 cans (10.25oz each) Campbell’s® Beef Gravy
- 2 Tbsp Barbecue sauce
- 8 Medium carrots, peeled and cut into 2-inch pieces
- Heat the oil in a 4-quart saucepot. Add the beef and cook until it’s well browned on all sides. Pour off any fat.
- Add the gravy and barbecue sauce and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 1 hour 30 minutes.
- Add the carrots. Cover and cook for 1 hour or until the beef is fork-tender.
Chicken Nectarine Salad with Cheese and Garlic Croutons
- 1/3 cup Girard's® Champagne Dressing
- 1 cup New York Bakery® Texas Toast Cheese & Garlic Croutons
- 1 pkg (8oz) Mixed salad greens
- 4 oz Grilled chicken breast
- ½ cup Edamame, defrosted
- 1 Fresh nectarine, cut into slices
- 4 oz Crumbled goat cheese
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In large bowl, combine all ingredients.
- Toss gently and serve immediately.
Simple Salisbury Steak
- 1 lb Ground beef
- 1/3 cup Plain dry bread crumbs
- 1 Small onion, finely chopped (about 1/4 cup)
- 1 Egg, beaten
- 2 Tbsp Water
- 1 Tbsp Vegetable oil
- 1 can (10.25oz) Campbell’s® Beef Gravy
- Thoroughly mix the beef, bread crumbs, onion, egg and water in a medium bowl and shape firmly into 4 (1/2-inch thick) oval patties.
- Heat the oil in a 10-inch skillet over medium-high heat. Add the patties and cook for 10 minutes or until well browned on both sides. Pour off any fat.
- Add the gravy and heat to a boil. Reduce the heat to low. Cover and cook for 10 minutes or until the patties are cooked through.
Quick Broccoli Cheddar Soup with Seasoned Croutons
- 1 cup New York Bakery® Texas Toast Seasoned Croutons
- 2 Tbsp Olive oil
- 1 Medium shallot, chopped
- 1 Small potato, peeled and chopped
- 4 cup Chopped fresh broccoli florets
- 1 tsp Chopped fresh tarragon, or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon
- 4 cup Chicken stock
- ½ cup Shredded sharp white cheddar cheese, additional cheese for garnishment, optional
- Salt and pepper
- Heat oil in a medium-size heavy pot over medium-high heat. Add shallots and potatoes and saute for about 5 minutes, or until the vegetables are translucent. Add broccoli and tarragon and saute for 1 minute. Add stock and bring to a boil. Reduce heat and cover with a lid. Cook for 8 to 10 minutes or until the broccoli is tender. Remove from the heat.
- In small batches, carefully puree the hot soup in a blender, covering the lid with a thick cotton towel (or leave soup in the pot and puree with an immersion blender).
- Pour the soup back into the pot, stir in 1/2 cup white cheddar cheese and season with salt and pepper. Serve soup with New York Bakery® Texas Toast Seasoned Croutons and cheese. Serve.
Herb Seasoned Meatloaves
- 2 lb Ground beef
- 1½ cups Pepperidge Farm® Herb Seasoned Stuffing
- 2 Eggs, beaten
- 1 Medium onion, finely chopped (about ½ cup)
- ½ cup Ketchup
- 1 Tbsp Worcestershire sauce
- 1 can (14.5oz) Campbell’s® Beef Gravy
- Thoroughly mix the beef, stuffing, eggs, onion, ketchup and Worcestershire, if desired in a large bowl. Shape the beef mixture firmly into 2 (6 1/2 x 4-inch) loaves and place them into a 3-quart shallow baking pan.
- Bake at 350°F. for 1 hour or until the meatloaves are cooked through. Let the meatloaves stand for 10 minutes before slicing.
- Heat the gravy in a 1-quart saucepan over medium heat and serve with the meatloaves.
Strawberry Salad with Garlic Butter Croutons
- 1 cup New York Bakery® Garlic Butter Flavored Croutons
- ½ cup Simply Dressed® Strawberry Poppyseed Salad Dressing
- 2 heads Bibb or Boston lettuce, torn into bite size pieces
- ½ cup Sliced radicchio
- 1 cup Sliced fresh strawberries
- ½ Red onion, sliced thin
- 1/3 cup Crumbled goat cheese
- Combine all ingredients in a mixing bowl and toss gently. Serve.
Cheese & Herb Au Gratin Potatoes
- 2 boxes (4.7oz each) Betty Crocker™ Au Gratin Potatoes
- 3½ cups Boiling water
- 1½ cups Half-and-half
- ½ tsp Black pepper
- 1 Tbsp Chopped fresh thyme leaves
- 1 cup Shredded Swiss cheese (4oz)
- ¼ cup Shredded Parmesan cheese (1oz)
- Heat oven to 400°F. Spray 13x9-inch (3-quart) glass baking dish with cooking spray. Add potatoes and sauce mixes (from potato mix boxes) and boiling water, stirring well. Stir in half-and-half, pepper and thyme; stir in cheeses.
- Bake 35 to 40 minutes or until potatoes are tender and top is golden brown. Let stand 5 minutes before serving (sauce will thicken as it stands).
- Garnish with additional thyme, if desired.
Wedge Salad with Seasoned Croutons
- 1 cup New York Bakery® Seasoned Croutons
- 3/4 cup Marzetti® The Ultimate Blue Cheese Dressing
- 1 head Iceberg lettuce, quartered
- 1 cup Cherry tomatoes, cut in halves
- 4 Scallions, chopped
- 4 Hard-boiled eggs, diced
- ½ cup Shredded carrots
- Arrange wedges of lettuce on plates; spoon dressing over lettuce.
- Top each wedge with tomatoes, scallions, hard-boiled eggs, shredded carrots and New York Bakery® Seasoned Croutons. Serve.
Italian Chopped Salad with Caesar Croutons
- 1 cup New York Bakery® Caesar Croutons
- 3/4 cup Simply Dressed® Balsamic Salad Dressing
- 8 Radishes, sliced
- ½ Red onion, sliced
- 1 cup Sliced cherry tomatoes
- 1 cup Diced cucumber
- 1/3 cup Pitted Kalamata olives, cut into slivers
- 10 Fresh basil leaves, torn into small pieces
- 4 cups Chopped romaine lettuce
- 2 cups Fresh arugula
- Freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- In a small mixing bowl, combine radishes, onion, tomatoes, cucumber, olives, basil and pepper and toss with 1/4 cup dressing.
- Combine romaine and arugula in a mixing bowl and toss with remaining dressing.
- Add chopped vegetables and New York Bakery® Caesar Croutons. Toss gently. Serve.
PEEPS® Giant Spring Chocolate Chip Cookie
- 1 pouch (17.5oz) Betty Crocker™ chocolate chip cookie mix
- Butter and egg called for on cookie mix pouch
- 16 oz Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- Betty Crocker™ green and pink gel food color
- Spring-colored nonpareils or Betty Crocker™ Cupcake Gems-Easter Pearls
- 20 PEEPS® party cake flavored or other flavor marshmallow chicks
- 2 PEEPS® brand marshmallow bunnies (yellow and pink)
- 2 Tbsp multicolored jelly beans (about 14 jelly beans)
- Heat oven to 375°F. Line 12-inch rimmed pizza pan with foil and spray with cooking spray. Make cookie mix as directed on pouch. Using lightly floured fingers, press dough evenly in pan. Bake 15 to 17 minutes or until deep golden brown. Cool completely, about 1 hour; remove cookie from pan by lifting sides of foil. Remove foil from cookie, and place on serving platter or tray.
- Add 3/4 cup vanilla frosting to small bowl, and tint with green food color; add 1/2 cup frosting to another small bowl, and tint with pink food color. Spoon tinted frostings and remaining white frosting into 3 separate resealable freezer bags. Cut 1/2-inch opening from corner of each bag, and squeeze 1/2-inch mounded circles of alternating colored frosting (green, pink and white) around outer edge of cookie; add sprinkles. Squeeze small amount of pink or white frosting onto bottom of each PEEPS® marshmallow chick, and place in a circle inside frosting border of cookie. Add 3-inch mounded circle of green frosting to center of cookie. Using tines of fork, pull up on frosting to get a grass look. Place PEEPS® marshmallow bunnies in center of green frosting; add jelly beans and additional sprinkles.
- To serve, cut into pie-shaped wedges, including at least one PEEPS® marshmallow chick or bunny on each.
Spring Celebration Brownies
- 1 box (1lb 6.25oz) Betty Crocker™ Supreme original brownie mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on brownie mix box
- 3 cups Miniature marshmallows
- 1 cup Pastel-colored candy-coated chocolate candies
- ¼ cup Semisweet or milk chocolate chips
- ¼ tsp Shortening
- Heat oven to 350°F. Grease bottom only of 13x9-inch pan with shortening or cooking spray. Make brownies as directed on box for 13x9-inch pan.
- Bake 25 minutes. Sprinkle with marshmallows; bake about 5 minutes longer or until marshmallows are puffed and golden. Sprinkle with candies.
- In small microwavable bowl, microwave chocolate chips and shortening uncovered on High 15 seconds; stir. Drizzle over brownies. Cool completely, about 1 hour. For easier cutting, use plastic knife dipped into hot water. For brownies, cut into 6 rows by 4 rows.
Dark Chocolate and Orange Espresso Pudding
- ¼ cup Granulated sugar
- 2 Tbsp plus 1 tsp Cornstarch
- 2 containers (11oz each) NESTLÉ® CARNATION® Almond Cooking Milk
- 1 Tbsp NESCAFÉ CLÁSICO 100% Pure Instant Coffee Granules
- 1 2/3 cups (10oz pkg) NESTLÉ® TOLL HOUSE® Dark Chocolate Morsels
- 1 tsp Butter, optional
- 1 tsp Orange extract
- 16 (2oz) Disposable dessert cups
- WHISK sugar and cornstarch together medium, heavy-duty saucepan. Pour almond milk into medium bowl or 4-cup liquid measure. Stir in coffee granules until dissolved. Slowly whisk in almond milk mixture into sugar mixture until smooth. Add morsels.
- HEAT mixture over medium heat, stirring constantly, for 8 to 9 minutes or until chocolate is melted, mixture begins to thicken and starts to bubble. Reduce heat to low; cook, stirring constantly, for 2 minutes. Remove from heat; stir in butter and orange extract. Spoon into serving cups.
- REFRIGERATE for 1 to 2 hours or until chilled.
Layered Chocolate Cheesecake with Ganache Glaze
This show-stopping recipe will wow holiday guests with two layers of cheesecake, a mirror-like glazed topping, and a crunchy chocolate crust.
Pro tip: For the creamiest cheesecake, don't overmix the batter, especially after adding the eggs. Over-beating the eggs can cause the cheesecake to souffle, fall, and crack.
Garnish with seasonal fruit such as sugared cranberries, strawberries, etc.
- 3 cups Finely crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- ½ cup (8oz) Salted butter, melted
- 3 Tbsp Granulated sugar
- Cooking spray
- 5 pkg (8oz) Cream cheese, softened
- 1¾ cups Granulated sugar
- 3 Tbsp All-purpose flour
- 5 Large eggs
- 2 Large egg yolks
- 1 tsp Vanilla extract
- 4 oz (2/3 cup) Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- 1 Tbsp Coffee liqueur (such as Kahlúa)
- 1 tsp Instant espresso granules
- ¾ cup Heavy cream
- 1 Tbsp Light corn syrup
- 6 oz (1 cup) Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips
- Seasonal fruit for garnish, such as sugared cranberries, pomegranate seeds, and mint sprigs
- Prepare the Crust: Preheat oven to 350°F. Stir together cookie crumbs, butter, and sugar in a medium bowl until well blended. Press mixture into bottom and up sides of a 9-inch springform pan coated with cooking spray. Bake in preheated oven 10 minutes. Cool crust completely in pan on a wire rack, about 30 minutes. Reduce oven temperature to 325°F.
- Prepare the Cheesecake: Beat cream cheese with a heavy-duty stand mixer fitted with paddle attachment on medium speed until smooth and creamy, about 2 minutes. Gradually add sugar and flour, beating until smooth. Add eggs and egg yolks, 1 at a time, beating on low speed just until yellow disappears after each addition. Beat in vanilla. Divide batter into 2 equal portions in separate medium bowls. Pour 1 batter portion into prepared crust; spread evenly.
- Place Ghirardelli 60% Cacao Bittersweet Chocolate Baking Chips in a small microwavable bowl. Microwave on MEDIUM (50% power) until melted and smooth, 1 1/2 to 2 minutes, stirring every 30 seconds.
- Stir together coffee liqueur and espresso granules in a small bowl until espresso dissolves; stir mixture into remaining bowl of cheesecake batter. Stir melted bittersweet chocolate into coffee batter until blended. Gently pour over plain cheesecake batter in prepared crust, and spread evenly. (Pan will be very full.) Place springform pan on a rimmed baking sheet.
- Bake at 325°F until center is almost set but center still jiggles slightly when pan is touched, 1 hour and 5 minutes to 1 hour and 15 minutes. Remove to a wire rack, and cool completely, about 2 hours.
- Cover pan loosely with aluminum foil, and chill 8 to 12 hours. Gently run a knife or offset spatula around outer edge of cheesecake to loosen from sides of pan. Remove sides of pan.
- Prepare the Topping: About 1 hour before serving, bring cream and corn syrup just to a simmer in a small saucepan over medium. Place Ghirardelli Semi-Sweet Chocolate Baking Chips in a small heatproof bowl; pour cream-and-syrup mixture over chocolate chips. Let stand 1 minute. Whisk gently until smooth. Cool slightly, about 15 minutes. Pour chocolate mixture over top of cheesecake, and gently spread to edge of crust. Chill until set, about 30 minutes. Garnish if desired.
Popcorn Easter Eggs
- PAM® Original No-Stick Cooking Spray
- 2 bags (3.26oz each) Orville Redenbacher's® Gourmet® Kettle Korn Microwave Popcorn, divided
- 4 cups Miniature marshmallows, divided
- ¼ cup Parkay® Original-stick, divided
- ¼ tsp Green food coloring
- ¼ tsp Purple food coloring
- Jelly Beans, optional
- Spray large bowl, rubber spatula and piece of waxed paper with cooking spray. Prepare one bag of popcorn according to package directions. Remove all unpopped kernels and place popped corn in bowl.
- Place 2 cups marshmallows and 2 tablespoons Parkay in medium microwave-safe bowl; microwave on HIGH 45 seconds or until marshmallows melt and mixture blends when stirred. Stir in teal food coloring.
- Pour marshmallow mixture over popped corn. Toss with rubber spatula to coat. Divide mixture and shape into 6 eggs. Place on waxed paper. Decorate with jelly beans, if desired.
- Repeat above steps with remaining bag of popcorn, marshmallows, Parkay and purple foodcoloring.
Chocolate Peanut Butter Easter Eggs
- 1 cup Jif® Creamy Peanut Butter
- ½ cup Crisco® Baking Sticks Butter Flavor All-Vegetable Shortening
- 3 cups Powdered sugar
- 1 pkg (12oz) Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 28 Lollipop sticks
- Decorator sprinkles
- Sweetened coconut flakes, toasted
- LINE baking sheet with wax paper. Beat peanut butter, 1/4 cup shortening and sugar in large bowl with electric mixer on medium low speed until mixture comes together. Form heaping tablespoonfuls of mixture into egg shape. Place on prepared baking sheet. Repeat with remaining mixture. Freeze 1 hour.
- MICROWAVE chocolate and remaining shortening in microwave-safe bowl on HIGH 30 seconds. Stir. Microwave an additional 30 seconds or until melted and smooth when stirred. Dip one end of lollipop stick into chocolate mixture. Insert stick into bottom center of each egg. Repeat with remaining eggs.
- DIP each egg into chocolate to coat completely. Return to prepared baking sheet. Sprinkle immediately with decorator sprinkles or coconut, if desired. Chill 30 minutes or until chocolate is set. Store in air tight container in refrigerator.
Easter Chicks Cupcakes
- 1 box Betty Crocker™ Super Moist™ yellow or devil's food cake mix
- Water, vegetable oil and eggs called for on cake mix box
Frosting and Decorations:
- 2½ cups Shredded coconut
- Yellow food color
- 1 container Betty Crocker™ Rich & Creamy vanilla frosting
- 48 Brown miniature candy-coated chocolate baking bits
- 24 Small orange gumdrops
- Heat oven to 350°F (325°F for dark or nonstick pans). Place paper baking cup in each of 24 regular-size muffin cups.
- Make and bake cake mix as directed on box for 24 cupcakes. Cool in pans 10 minutes; remove from pans to cooling rack. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Place coconut in resealable food-storage plastic bag. Add about 8 drops yellow food color; seal bag and shake to mix. Frost cupcakes with frosting. Top with yellow coconut. For eyes, add brown baking bits. Cut orange gumdrops to look like beaks; place on cupcakes. Store loosely covered.
Keurig® Mint Iced Coffee
- 6 oz Green Mountain Coffee Roasters® Dark Magic® K-Cup® pod
- 8 Ice cubes
- 1 oz Mint simple syrup (1 cup sugar, 1 cup mint leaves)
- 1 oz Half and half (optional)
- Mint leaves (for garnish)
- Turbinado sugar (for garnish)
- To make simply syrup, boil sugar, water and mint leaves for 5 minutes or until sugar is completely dissolved.
- Rim serving glass with mint simple syrup and dip in turbinado sugar.
- Fill a plastic glass with ice, place it in the brewer cove and place the pod in your coffee maker and press the 6 oz. setting.
- Add mint simple syrup and half and half, then stir.
- Garnish with more mint leaves, and enjoy!
Delicious recipes for Easter gatherings. Try these main dishes, side dishes, salads, and desserts this spring for a special dinner with family and friends. Featuring products from Campbell's, General Mills, Ghirardelli, Hidden Valley Ranch, Keurig Green Mountain, Texas Toast, Nestlé and Jif.