pack in the savings
Save on back to school solutions for busy breakfasts, packing lunches, and after school snacks. And try out these quick and easy recipes featuring your favorite brands.
BELVITA Morning Topper
- 1 (1.76 oz) packet BELVITA Blueberry Breakfast Biscuits (4 biscuits)
- 1 Tbsp Raspberry jam
- 1 Tbsp Almond butter
- 1/8 tsp Chia seeds
- ½ cup Fresh raspberries, divided
- 1 cup Plain nonfat Greek-style yogurt
- Top biscuits with jam, almond butter, chia seeds and half the berries.
- Serve with the remaining berries and yogurt.
Juicy Juice® Gummies
- 1½ cups Juicy Juice® 100% juice – any of the flavors work great!
- 4 Tbsp Plain gelatin
- Pour the Juicy Juice® 100% juice into a small pot. Gently add in the gelatin powder and allow it to absorb for a few minutes.
- Once the gelatin has absorbed, whisk the mixture gently.
- Turn on your stove to medium heat, getting the mixture warm but never boiling. Wait until the mixture changes from thick to runny and all of the gelatin has dissolved.
- Once ready, pour the mixture into a shallow loaf pan and refrigerate for four hours.
- Remove from pan and cut the gelatin into bite-sized pieces.
- Keep in the refrigerator for up to two weeks!
OREO No-Bake "Granola" Clusters
- 2 cups Old-fashioned or quick-cooking oats, divided
- 16 OREO cookies, chopped
- ½ cup Dried cherries
- ¼ cup Coconut oil, melted
- 2 Tbsp Honey
- 1 Tbsp Chia seeds
- Process 1 cup oats in food processor until finely ground; spoon into large microwaveable bowl. Add all remaining ingredients, including remaining oats.
- Microwave on HIGH 1 to 1-1/2 min. or just until warmed; mix well. Scoop into 24 mounds, using about 1 Tbsp. oat mixture for each mound.
- Place mounds, 2 inches apart, on parchment-covered baking sheet. Use moistened fingers to lightly press together oat mixture in each mound to stick together.
- Refrigerate 2 hours or until firm.
PB Banana Graham S'mores Nachos
- 9 HONEY MAID Honey Grahams, each broken into 4 rectangles
- ¼ cup Peanut butter, warmed, divided
- 1 cup Miniature marshmallows
- ¼ cup Semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 2 Bananas, sliced
- 1 Tbsp Seedless raspberry jam, melted
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Arrange graham rectangles, with sides overlapping as necessary, in 9-inch circle on 12-inch pizza pan sprayed with cooking spray.
- Drizzle with half the peanut butter; top with marshmallows and chocolate chips.
- Bake 5 min. or until chocolate chips are melted, and marshmallows are puffed and lightly toasted.
- Top with bananas. Drizzle with remaining peanut butter and raspberry jam.
Go back to school with Meijer. Between busy breakfasts, packing lunches, after school snacks and activities, and family dinners, there’s a lot going on every school day! Leave it to Meijer to help you out with quick and easy recipes featuring your favorite products.