zzz2011Swisher 629101X07A Gas-Powered 24-Inch Snow Blower
Swisher's 2-stage snowblowers feature a heavy-duty 12" auger that ingest snow and ice and throws it against a 12" rotating impeller. The impeller acts like a pump collecting the churned snow and ice and discharging it at increased speeds, which prevents the chute from clogging. No matter what conditions winter has in store for you, Swisher's snowblowers are designed to clear your driveway, sidewalk and paths quickly, with plenty of power and maneuverability, giving you more time to enjoy the comforts of indoors. Put down your shovel and pick up a Swisher snowblower today.
Please see Additional information tab below for important return and repair guidelines. Not for sale in California - doesn't meet California Emission Control standards.
- Extra-wide 29" clearing path deck
- 21.625" Intake height cuts through drifts with ease.
- Powerful, quiet, fuel efficient Briggs & Stratton OHV Snow Series 14.5 Gross Torque engine
- Heavy-duty 12" serrated, steel augers break up ice and chunky snow.
- 12" Impeller prevents chute from clogging by discharging snow at increased speeds.
- Freeze-resistant recoil electric start provides easy start in cold weather.
- 16" x 4.8" Carlisle X-TRAC tires for superior durability and traction in harsh conditions.
- 27W halogen headlight for dark winter mornings and evenings
- Signature style handle for easy maneuverability while wearing gloves or mittens.
- Self-propelled, steerable drive system with rotating wheels.
- Heavy-duty, 14-gauge steel frame
- Long-lasting, adjustable skid shoes
- High-density poly chute rotates easily left to right.
- Manual discharge chute deflector
- Not for sale in California - doesn't meet California Emission Control standards.
1 Year Manufacturer's Warranty; 2 Year Warranty on Engine
Unused, unopened products that have not had the gas or oil tank filled may be returned or exchanged within 30 days of purchase. Items must be returned in original packaging with accessories and manuals.
If you need to return a product that has been filled with gas and/or oil, call 1-877-E-Meijer for special return instructions.
If your product needs repairs after 90 days, please contact Swisher at 1-800-222-8183. Full warranty and repair information will be included in the packaging with this product.