zzz2011First Alert Talking Combination Smoke and Carbon Monoxide Alarm
The First Alert Battery-Operated Combination Smoke/Carbon Monoxide Alarm with Voice Location is a talking combination smoke and carbon monoxide alarm with mute button to silence any nuisance alarms. The single button also tests alarm functions. The voice can be easily programmed for alarm's location within the home (11 pre-programmed choices). The voice also notifies which hazard is being sensed Warning, evacuate! Smoke in kitchen! The photoelectric smoke sensor reduces nuisance alarms from cooking smoke or shower steam while the electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor increases accuracy. It has an easy-access battery door that eliminates the need to remove alarm from ceiling to change battery. Meets UL standards.
- Smoke and carbon monoxide alarm
- Talking voice speaks the type and location of danger in your home.
- Photoelectric smoke-sensing technology
- Dual smoke and co-sensing, ultimate protection from 2 deadly dangers
- Eco-friendly - recyclable as an electronic device
- Remote controlled mute, point & click any remote control unit to quiet unwanted alarms (remote not included).
- Mute button, mutes unnecessary alarms immediately.
- Test alarm function with same button
- Uses electrochemical carbon monoxide sensor - the most accurate technology available
- Reduces nuisance alarms
- Easy-access battery door
- Low battery signal mute, quiets low battery signal for up to 8 hours.
- End of life timer, alarm chirps when it is time to replace it.
- 2 AA batteries included
- Loud 85dB alarm
- Meets UL217 & UL2034 standards
5 Year Limited Warranty
Usually ships in 2-3 business days.