Maximum Strength Zantac 150mg Cool Mint Tablets release a minty cooling sensation in the mouth and throat when swallowed. It works with your body to reduce the amount of acid in the stomach. One tablet taken when needed can prevent or relieve heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. One tablet relieves heartburn in as little as 30 minutes and lasts up to 12 hours.
- Heartburn relief
- 24 Tablets
- Uses: Relieves heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach. Prevents heartburn associated with acid indigestion and sour stomach brought on by certain foods and beverages.
- Ingredients: Active ingredient (in each tablet): Ranitidine (150 mg) (as ranitidine hydrochloride 168 mg)
- Inactive ingredients: Carrageenan, FD&C Blue No.1, flavors, hypromellose, magnesium stearate, microcrystalline cellulose, polyethylene glycol, polysorbate, sucralose and titanium dioxide
- Adults and children 12 years and over: To relieve symptoms swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water. To prevent symptoms, swallow 1 tablet with a glass of water 30 to 60 minutes before eating food or drinking beverages that cause heartburn. Can be used up to twice daily (do not take more than 2 tablets in 24 hours). Children under 12 years: Ask a doctor.
- Do not use if printed foil under bottle cap is open or torn. Do not use if individual blister unit is open or torn. Avoid excessive heat or humidity. Store at 68 to 77 °F.
- Distributed by: Boehringer Ingelheim Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
- Product of Spain. Manufactured in Mexico.
Allergy Alert: Do not use if you are allergic to ranitidine or other acid reducers. Do not use with other acid reducers; if you have kidney disease except under the advice and supervision of a doctor; if you have trouble or pain swallowing food vomiting with blood or bloody or black stools (These may be signs of a serious condition. See your doctor). Ask a doctor before use if you have nausea or vomiting; stomach pain; unexplained weight loss; frequent chest pain; frequent wheezing particularly with heartburn; had heartburn over 3 months (This may be a sign of a more serious condition.); heartburn with lightheadedness sweating or dizziness; chest pain or shoulder pain with shortness of breath; sweating; pain spreading to arms neck or shoulders; or lightheadedness. Stop use and ask a doctor if your heartburn continues or worsens; you need to take this product for more than 14 days. If pregnant or breast-feeding, ask a health professional before use. Keep out of reach of children. In case of overdose get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.