Zadro Nano UV Disinfection Scanner
It's a fact: indoor air can be 70 times more polluted than the outdoor environment, and 90% of cold and flu germs are spread indoors. These nasty microorganisms can live up to 72 hours on surfaces and can cause up to 10 colds per year for the average school-aged child. But now, you can stop the spread of infectious diseases - from the most common cold and flu bugs to the deadly E.coli bacteria - with the innovative Nano UV Disinfection Scanner. The Nano UV Disinfection Scanner from Zadro is designed to stop the spread of infectious diseases by safely killing surface germs using proven ultraviolet light technology in a compact handheld device. Containing a Nano UV light proven to kill bacterial and viral DNA after a 10-second scan on any surface, this convenient cell phone-sized unit (1-3/4"W x 3-3/4"H x 1"D) slides easily into any purse or coat pocket and is a great gift idea!
- Contains the UV lights proven to kill bacterial and viral DNA after a 10 second scan on any surface
- Lightweight and convenient cell phone sized portable scanner.
- Operates on 2 AAA batteries - included
- Tested by independent laboratories worldwide
- Proven effective for home, office, and travel use
- 10 Second timer switch for safe UV usage
- White finish
Made in China