Wood-Frame Hip High Chair
Post-hip surgery residents won't be forced to bend at the hip with this hip-high chair which provides sitting without having to bend at the hips. Armrests, which are covered in the same soft, attractive vinyl as the seat and backrest, allow you to sit and stand safely. This chair is constructed of solid maple hardwood - not a plywood veneer. The fixed foot rest adjusts to 3 different heights to ensure maximum comfort and an ideal ergonomic fit.
- Wood-framed hip high chair
- Designed for post-hip surgery residents
- Provides sitting without bending at the hip
- Arm rests make sitting down or pushing up to get out from the chair safe and easy.
- Attractive vinyl seat and backrest is soft, comfortable, and water resistant.
- Constructed of solid maple hardwood
- Fixed foot rest is adjustable to provide maximum comfort and ideal ergonomic fit.
- Measures 24"W x 41"H x 23.5"D
- Floor to seat: 26"H
- Between arms: 19"W
- Floor to arm: 31"H
- Floor to footrest (adjustable): 5.5", 7.5", 9.5"H
- Weighs 33 lbs
- Weight capacity: 300 lbs
1 Year Limited Upholstery and 2 Year Frame Warranty