Wilson 301133 Spring-Mount High-Gain Cellular Antenna
A mirror-mount antenna mounts on a bracket on large vehicles such as 18-wheelers, RVs, dump trucks and cement trucks, or boats. The 3/8" x 24" threaded base fits many existing antenna bases. The built-in ground plane allows you to use the mount on almost any surface while the spring reduces harmful impact.
- Built-in spring reduces impact damage
- Built-in ground plane allows for use on any surface - metal, fiberglass, wood, etc.
- Designed for RVs
- Frequency range: 806-894MHz/1850-1990MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Antenna gain: 5.12dBi, 806-894MHz/6.12dBi, 1850-1990MHz
- Radiation: omni
- Polarization: vertical
- Wavelength: 0.9 wavelength, 806-894MHz/1.95 wavelength, 1850-1990MHz
- Connector: FME female
- Material: whip - stainless steel
- Coax cable: RG58 - 13-1/2'
- Height: 21-1/2" including spring mount
- Mount: standard CB 3/8" x 24" thread
1 Year Warranty