Wilson 301102 Glass-Mount High-Gain Cellular Antenna
A glass-mount antenna requires no alterations to the vehicle and is more permanent than magnetic-mount antennas. The antenna base attaches to either side of a piece of the vehicle glass with a 3M VHB adhesive. It works well on automobiles, vans, and SUVs, but it can't be easily moved from one vehicle to another. With a built-in ground plane, you can use this mirror-mount on almost any surface, including fiberglass, metal, and wood.
- Includes all mounting hardware
- Permanent installation
- Includes 3M adhesive for mounting to glass
- Built-in ground plane
- Frequency range: 806-894MHz/1850-1990MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Antenna gain: 3.5dBi, 806-894MHz/4.8dBi, 1850-1990MHz
- Radiation: omni
- Polarization: vertical
- Wavelength: 1.1 wavelength, 806-894MHz/2.3 wavelength, 1850-1990MHz
- Connector: FME female
- Material: whip - stainless steel
- Coax cable: RG58 - 14'
- Height: 15"
- Note: glass-mount antennas are not recommended for use with wireless amplifiers. The inside and outside antennas must be shielded from each other to prevent oscillation.
1 Year Warranty