Wilson 301101 Truck Mirror-Mount High-Gain Cellular Antenna
A mirror-mount antenna mounts on a bracket on large vehicles such as 18-wheelers, RVs, dump trucks and cement trucks, or boats. The 3/8" x 24" threaded base fits many existing antenna bases. With a built-in ground plane, you can use this mirror-mount antenna on almost any surface, including fiberglass, metal, and wood.
- Works great on trucks, RV's, cars, boats, homes, or almost any other application
- No ground plane required - built-in ground plane allows for use on any surface - metal, fiberglass, wood, etc.
- 19" Fiberglass mast raises antenna above obstructions
- Mounting options available for any application
- Fits standard 3/8" x 24" threaded mount
- Frequency range: 806-894MHz/1850-1990MHz
- Impedance: 50 ohms
- Antenna gain: 5.12dBi, 806-894MHz/6.12dBi, 1850-1990MHz
- Radiation: omni
- Polarization: vertical
- Wavelength: 0.9 wavelength, 806-894MHz/1.95 wavelength, 1850-1990 MHz
- Connector: FME female
- Material: whip - stainless steel; extension - fiberglass
- Coax cable: RG58 - 10-1/2'
- Height: 32.06"
1 Year Warranty