Weider Club 390 Power Tower Home Gym
Perfect for beginners or seasoned pros, the Weider Club 390 Power Tower delivers everything you need for a great workout. The dip and pull-up stations come with a fold-away assist pad, giving beginners an extra boost (up to 80 lbs of assisted resistance) and experienced users the option of folding the assist pad away for more room.
The Weider Club 390 also features a fold-away vertical knee raise station, a multi-position push-up station and the comfort and durability of sewn, vinyl seats. And, with a built-in VKR step and informative exercise chart, the Power Tower 390 makes working out easier, no matter your experience.
- Home gym
- Add up to 80 lbs of assisted resistance
- Multi-position push-up station
- Step for vertical knee raise
- Assisted dip station with fold-away assist pad
- Assisted multi-grip pull-up station
- Vertical knee raise station with fold-away arms
- Sewn vinyl seats
- Includes exercise chart
- Measures 48"L x 42"W x 82"
- Weighs 200 lbs
- Assembly required
- Click here for user manual for Weider Club 390 Power Tower Home Gym (PDF)
- Made in China