Weber Gas Grill - Spirit E-310 Series
The Weber Spirit Grill features 3 stainless steel burners to give you the ability to use direct or indirect cooking. It features a 36,000BTU per hour input and Electronic Crossover ignition system, and the porcelain-enameled cooking grates and porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars create even heat and perfect sear marks.
It also has a porcelain-enameled shroud with a center-mounted thermometer and black-painted, cast-aluminum end caps. The primary cooking area is 424 sq inches; warming rack area is 112 sq inches; warm-up basket area is 75 sq inches for a total cooking area of 611 sq inches.
The enclosed cart has stainless steel doors and handles, and black-painted side and rear panels plus 1 removable Thermoset work surface, 3 tool hooks and right-hand and left-hand condiment baskets. It also has 2 locking casters and 2 crack proof all-weather wheels. Weber grilling cookbook included. Note: LP tank not included.
- Weber grill
- Uses propane gas
- 3 Stainless steel burners
- Electronic crossover ignition system
- Porcelain-enameled cooking grates
- Porcelain-enameled Flavorizer bars
- Porcelain-enameled shroud with a center-mounted thermometer
- Black-painted, cast-aluminum end caps
- Primary cooking area = 424 sq inches
- Warming rack area = 112 sq inches
- Warm-Up basket area = 75 sq inches
- Total cooking area = 611 sq inches
- Enclosed cart with stainless steel doors/handles and black-painted side and rear panels
- 1 Removable Thermoset work surface
- 3 Tool hooks
- Right-hand and left-hand condiment baskets
- Precision fuel gauge
- 2 Locking casters
- 2 Crack proof all-weather wheels
- Weber grilling cookbook
- Note: LP tank not included.
- Grill measures 54W x 63"H x 30"D (with lid open)
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)