Waterpik Water Flosser for Kids
The Waterpik WP260 Water Flosser for Kids is ideal for those who don't like to floss, and anyone with braces, implants, crowns, bridges, or periodontal pockets. This unique combination of water pressure and pulsations massage and stimulate the gums while removing plaque deep between teeth and below the gum line.
The Orthodontic Tip is perfect for children with braces, proven to be up to 3x as effective as string floss for removing plaque around braces. This water flosser is the ultimate in water flossing performance. It features 3 pressure settings, a kid-safe design, a covered reservoir, and 2 unique tips. Plus, your child can customize their Waterpik with 20 removable decals.
- Kids' water flosser
- Miniaturized for small fingers
- Removes 99.9% of plaque from treated areas
- Up to 50% more effective than string floss at improving gum health.
- Healthier gums in 14 days
- Kid-proof electrical design
- 60-Second water capacity
- Simple pressure control system with 3 settings
- Ergonomic handle with pause button
- Use reservoir for hygienic storage
- Includes 20 fun, removable cling decals
- Can be used with your child's favorite mouthwash
- Ideal for braces
- For ages 6 years and up
- Comes with reservoir, classic jet tip, orthodontic tip, and 20 removable decals
- Measures: 5.8"W x 9"H x 5.3"D
- Click here for a product manual for the Waterpik WP260 Water Flosser for Kids (PDF)
- Made in China
3 Year Warranty