Waterpik SinuSense Squeeze Bottle with 60 Saline Packs
Control the water flow (and nasal washing power) with just a squeeze of the Waterpik SinuSense Squeeze Bottle. Sinus wash has been used for centuries as a natural daily routine to keep sinus passages clear of congestion allergens and everyday debris. It's an all-natural approach to better breathing. Use the squeeze bottle to reduce nasal and allergy dryness, sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness, nasal symptoms from flu and cold, nasal irritation from dust, fumes, animal dander, grass, pollen, and smoke. Ergonomic and high performing, you'll get a complete nasal rinse and customized control with one, easy squeeze. Safe for daily use, ages 4 years and up.
- Nasal squeeze bottle with 60 saline packs
- Reduces sinus congestion and pressure naturally
- Reduces risk of cold and allergy symptoms
- SoftSeal nozzle
- 1-Way flow control valve
- Easy squeeze for complete cleanse
- BPA free
- For ages 4 years and up
- Instructions: Use Waterpik SinuSense Squeeze Bottle daily in the shower or at a sink by leaning forward and placing the tip of the squeeze bottle in your nostril. Control the water flow by gently squeezing the bottle to achieve the level of pressure that's right for you.
- Care instructions: Dishwasher and microwave safe
- Ingredients for saline packs: Pharmaceutical-grade sodium chloride, pharmaceutical-grade sodium bicarbonate, eucalyptus oil, aloe vera extract.
- Click here for product manual for the Waterpik SinuSense Squeeze Bottle with 60 Saline Packs (PDF)
Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. (See instruction manual for more details.) When using this product use by only one person; safe for daily use; recommend using lukewarm distilled water or cool previously boiled water (tap water may be used but is not recommended). Wash with soap and water after each use.