Waterpik SinuSense Neti Bottle with 60 Saline Packs
Experience the gentlest sinus rinse available with the Waterpik SinuSense Neti Bottle. The traditional neti pot gets a contemporary, sleek design and comfort grip for a soothing, gravity-fed sinus rinse. Sinus wash has been used for centuries as a natural daily routine to keep sinus passages clear of congestion allergens and everyday debris. It's an all-natural approach to better breathing.
With the 1-Touch FlowControl Valve, you control the gravity-fed water flow as fast or slow as you want. Use the Neti Bottle to reduce risk of allergy and sinus symptoms, nasal and allergy dryness, sinus pressure and nasal stuffiness, nasal irritation from dust, dander, pollen, and smoke. Safe for daily use, ages 4 years and up.
- Neti bottle with 60 saline packs
- Reduces sinus congestion and pressure naturally
- Reduces risk of cold and allergy symptoms
- SoftSeal nozzle
- 1-Touch flow control valve
- Handle free design is easy to hold and pour
- BPA free
- For ages 4 years and up
- Instructions: Use twice a day for maximum relief. Use Waterpik SinuSense Neti Bottle daily in the shower or at a sink by tilting your head to one side and placing the tip of the neti bottle in your nostril. Press the flow control release button valve to pour the water slowly for a gentle gravity-fed flow.
- Care instructions: Wash with soap and water after each use.
- Ingredients for saline packs: Pharmaceutical-grade sodium chloride, pharmaceutical-grade sodium bicarbonate, eucalyptus oil, aloe vera extract.
- Click here for product manual for the Waterpik Sinusense Neti Bottle wtih 60 Saline Packs (PDF)
Do not rinse if nasal passages are completely blocked or if you have an ear infection or blocked ears. When using this product use by only one person; safe for daily use; recommend using lukewarm distilled water or cool previously boiled water (tap water may be used but is not recommended).