Vifah 12-Diagonal Slat Eucalyptus Interlocking Deck Tiles - 10 Count
Quickly build any unique outdoor living space by simply snapping the eucalyptus deck tiles together without using nails, glue, or a hammer. Installing deck tiles (sometimes referred to as interlocking deck tiles) is a do-it-yourself product designed for the average homeowner.
It quickly makes a solid hardwood floor on the patio, balcony, next to a pool or spa, or kitchen and bathroom areas in a couple of hours. No hassles of building a deck the conventional way. Most importantly, it is economically reusable - just simply snap and unsnap the deck tiles on one floor and re-snap them on another floor.
You can build your floor within a matter of hours - not days - and enjoy it immediately. No glue, screws, or hammers are needed. Includes 10 tiles.
- Deck Tiles
- 10 Tiles
- 12 Horizontal slats per tile
- Outdoor covering for patios, decks, balconies, porches, walkways, and surrounding pools and hot tubs
- Indoor covering for garage floors, basement floors, and bathroom floors
- Pre-treated, expertly kiln-dried, extremely durable FSC eucalyptus
- Resists mold, mildew, fungi, termites, rot, and decay
- Backed with unique plastic interlocking grid for easy installation
- Fast snap-together installation with no nails, staples, or glue
- Easy to remove, rearrange and re-lay tiles
- Interchangeable styles to create patterns
- Wood slats permit water to flow through
- Plastic feet elevate for drying airflow
- Environmentally friendly non-endangered FSC eucalyptus from controlled forests
- Tiles measures 11"L x 11"W x 1"H (each)
- Tiles weigh 2 lbs (each)
- Made in Vietnam
1 Year Limited Warranty