Vetericyn Ophthalmic Gel for Animals - 2 oz
Vetericyn Ophthalmic Gel is an innovative topical solution for the care of irritated eyes caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, or spores. Perfect for a variety of animals, this nontoxic product is a steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution. Made up of compounds similar to those produced by the animal's own immune system, this product will not harm healthy tissue.
Vetericyn Ophthalmic Gel is pH neutral and will not sting when applied. This product, in solution, kill 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores including E.coli, Staph (MRSA), Strep, Moraxella bovis, Pasteurella, Actinomyces and Pseudomonas aeruginosa.
Vetericyn Ophthalmic Gel is indicated for cleaning wounds, infections, and irritations to the eye. Use to clean and relieve eyes affected by burning, stinging, itching, pollutants, contaminants, and infections.
Safe for use to clean the eyes when showing the following symptoms: pink eye, redness, and irritation; discharge and drainage; and pain and swelling. Just spray Vetericyn on the wound, at the site of the infection or irritation.
- Eye care for animals
- Size: 2 oz
- For a variety of animals - can be used on puppies and kittens
- Specially formulated for irritated eyes
- Immediate acting
- 1-Step product
- In solution kills 99.999% of most bacteria, fungi, viruses and spores (including MRSA, VRE, E. Coli, Strep, Staph, Pseudomonas) in just 30 seconds.
- Aids in speeding the healing process
- Steroid free, antibiotic free
- No alcohols or tea tree oil
- Does not sting
- Does not harm healthy tissue
- Reduces irritation
- Won't stain surfaces after application to animal (skin, hair, fabric, furniture, or equipment)
- No rinsing required
- Use for eye cleaning, various eye infections, eye abrasions, irritation, symptoms of pink eye, burning/stinging, itching, pollutants, and other foreign materials.
- Click here for full more information on Vetericyn (PDF)
- Made in USA