Vetericyn Ear Rinse for Animals - 4 oz
Vetericyn Ear Rinse is an innovative topical solution for the care of wounds, infections and irritations to the ear caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, or spores. Perfect for dogs, cats, horses, and rabbits, this steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution is nontoxic. Made up of compounds similar to those produced by the animal's own immune system, Vetericyn will not harm healthy tissue.
Vetericyn is pH neutral and will not sting when applied. This product, in solution, kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, fungi, and spores including E.coli, Staph (MRSA), Strep, Moraxella bovis, Pasteurella, Actinomyces and Pseudomonas aeruginosa. Tests free for competitive animals.
Vetericyn Ear Rinse is indicated for flushing, cleaning, and caring for wounds, infections, and irritations to the outer ear and ear canal. Use to relieve ears affected by burning, stinging, itching, pollutants, contaminants, infections, and wound odors. Use during regular ear cleanings as well as an aid for healing at the first signs of redness, irritation, and drainage. Just spray Vetericyn on the wound, at the site of the infection or irritation.
- Ear rinse for animals
- Size: 4 oz
- For dogs, cats, horses, and rabbits - can be used on puppies and kittens.
- Immediate acting
- 1-Step product
- In solution kills 99.999% of most bacteria, fungi, viruses, and spores (including MRSA, VRE, E. Coli, Strep, Staph, Pseudomonas) in just 30 seconds,
- Aids in speeding the healing process
- Steroid free, antibiotic free
- No alcohols or tea tree oil
- Does not sting
- Does not harm healthy tissue
- Reduces irritation
- Won't stain surfaces after application to animal (skin, hair, fabric, furniture, or equipment)
- No rinsing required
- Use for grooming, ear cleaning, ear infections, yeast infections, and irritations.
- Click here for full more information on Vetericyn (PDF)
- Made in USA