Vetericyn Canine Hot Spot Spray - 8 oz
Vetericyn Canine Hot Spot Spray is an innovative topical solution for the care of hot spots - wounds caused by canine dermatitis. This product is great for wounds, infections, and irritations caused by bacteria, viruses, fungi, or spores. This product is a steroid-free, antibiotic-free, no-rinse solution that is also nontoxic.
Made up of compounds similar to those produced by the animal's own immune system, Vetericyn will not harm healthy tissue. Vetericyn is pH neutral and will not sting when applied. Just spray Vetericyn up to 3-4 times a day directly on the wound, at the site of the infection or irritation until healed.
This product, in solution, kills 99.999% of bacteria, viruses, fungi and spores including E. coli, Staph (MRSA), Strep, Moraxella bovis, Pasteurella, Actinomyces and Pseudomonas aeruginosa, and others. From your home to the farm or ranch, Vetericyn makes caring for your animals simple and easy.
- Hot spot care for dogs
- Size: 8 oz
- Immediate acting
- 1-Step product
- In solution kills 99.999% of most bacteria, fungi, viruses and spores (including MRSA, VRE, E. Coli, Strep, Staph, Pseudomonas) in just 30 seconds.
- Aids in speeding the healing process
- Steroid free, antibiotic free
- No alcohols or tea tree oil
- Does not sting
- Does not harm healthy tissue
- Reduces irritation
- Won't stain surfaces after application to animal (skin, hair, fabric, furniture, or equipment)
- No rinsing required
- Use for hot spots, cuts, burns, post-surgical sites, irritated skin, scratches, ringworm.
- Spray Vetericyn up to 3-4 times a day directly on the wound, site of infection, or irritation until healed.
- Click here for full more information on Vetericyn (PDF)
- Made in USA