Vermont Weather Station - Copper
The Vermont dial thermometer offers an attractive, easy-to-read alternative to traditional spirit tube thermometers. The thermometer shows both Fahrenheit and Centigrade scales and the hygrometer measures the moisture content of the air to determine the relative humidity. Vermont's mechanical hygrometers take advantage of a time-tested method in which a synthetic fiber expands as it absorbs moisture from the air. This expansion, in turn, moves the metal coil to which it is bonded. As the coil twists, the pointer moves up the scale. As the fiber dries, the coil contracts and the pointer reverses direction. Made of solid copper, the thermometer will not peel, flake, or rust.
- Weather station
- Solid copper construction
- Attractive alternative to spirit tube thermometer
- Hygrometer measures the moisture content of the air to determine the relative humidity.
- Easy-to-read thermometer format
- Both Fahrenheit and Centigrade scales
- Made in China