US Army Tac-180 Flashlight
The U.S. Army TAC-180 is a high intensity tactical flashlight. Constructed of anodized aircraft grade aluminum, the TAC-180 emits 180 lumens with 1 high power LED. The TAC-180 has 4 lighting modes: 100% light (180 lumens,) 50% light (90 lumens,) defensive strobe, and S.O.S.
The water-resistant body design also features a lanyard to keep this flashlight handy. The glow-in-the-dark button is positioned in the back so that you can keep constant control of the flashlight while switching through the functions.
This hearty flashlight has a wide diameter to ensure a strong grip even while using work gloves. The TAC-180 shows off its tough side with the aggressive self-defense face. TAC-180… ARMY STRONG.
- 1 High power LED bulb
- 180 Lumens of light (bulbs rated for 110,000+ hours of life)
- 4 Lighting modes: 100% light (180 lumens,) 50% light (90 lumens,) Defensive Strobe and S.O.S.
- Anodized aircraft grade aluminum
- Water resistant
- Compact body design
- Aggressive self defense face
- Lanyard Included
- Rear glow-in-the-dark button
- Uses 3 AA batteries (included)
- Measures 5.25"H x 2"W x 2"D
- Made in China
1 Year Limited Warranty