Turbo-Air High Velocity Fan
Enjoy Turbo-Air, the world's first and only aerodynamic high velocity portable fan. The Turbo-Air fan is the first design breakthrough in electric fan engineering since the 1880's when one of Thomas Edison's assistants attached blades to a small electric motor. Ever since, fans have been woefully inefficient and needlessly noisy relying solely on motor strength to turn poorly designed fan blades.
Whisper quiet on all 3 speeds, the Turbo-Air delivers 100% more air and is 300% more energy efficient than comparable fans. Computer-designed features allow the Turbo-Air to in the hassock position pull in surrounding air to create a powerful Venturi effect so a gentle, steady breeze can permeate the entire room.
- High velocity fan
- 1/50HP motor
- 5 Blades with air straighteners
- Blade pitch, hub, and blade shape designed for maximum efficiency and minimum noise.
- Aerodynamically curved housing increases blade tip efficiency 110% over conventional fans.
- Jet engine-inspired inlet design allows even air intake for maximum air output.
- Aerodynamically curved, jet inlet design provides a strong, smooth, quiet flow of air.
- Gentle, steady breezes permeate the entire room
- Slide control: off, low, medium, high
- Pearl gray housing with charcoal ABS protective grilles
- UL Listed and CSA approved
- Hassock type fan
- Floor, table, or wall mount
- 18-1/2" x 18" x 9"
- Cleaning instructions: Wipe with dry cloth.
- Made in Canada
2 Year Limited Warranty