Tripp Lite TLP604TEL 6-Outlet Surge Protector with Telephone Protection
Tripp Lite's TLP604TEL Surge Protector offers economical AC and phone line surge suppression for full protection of workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems, and other sensitive electronics. The built-in AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. The set of RJ11 telephone line suppression jacks protect dialup and DSL modem lines, fax machines, cordless phones and more. This unit offers 6 total outlets, a 4' cord, and diagnostic LED to warn of suppressor damage. This attractive white suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs and 1 designated transformer plug outlet offers convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories.
- 870 Joules AC surge suppression shields equipment from the strongest surges and line noise.
- 6 AC outlets with room for 1 transformer plugs without blocking outlets covers computers and peripherals.
- Phone line surge suppression protects dial-up and DSL modems and more (pair of RJ11 jacks, 2 wire, 1 line, includes 6' phone cable)
- 4' AC line cable
- Built-in power switch and 15-amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection over all outlets.
- Fail-safe thermal fusing protects against fire and other damage in the event of an extreme, extended overvoltage or surge condition.
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm surge suppression status
- Attractive white suppressor housing with keyhole mounting tabs allows versatile placement options.
- Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B surge suppression specifications
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)
Limited Lifetime Warranty; $20,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance