Tripp Lite TLP602 6-Outlet Surge Protector
Tripp Lite's TLP602 Surge Protector offers economical AC surge suppression for workstations, desktop PCs, telecom systems, and other sensitive electronics. The built-in AC surge suppression shields connected equipment from damage and performance problems due to transient surges. TLP602 offers 6 total outlets and a 2' cord. This attractive gray housing with keyhole mounting tabs and 1 designated transformer plug outlet offers convenient protection of desktop computer equipment and accessories.
- 250 Joules AC surge suppression shields equipment from surges and line noise.
- 6 AC outlets with room for 1 transformer plug without blocking outlets
- 2' AC line cable
- Built-in power switch and 15-amp circuit breaker offers power control and overload protection over all outlets.
- Fail-safe thermal fusing protects against fire and other damage in the event of an extreme, extended overvoltage or surge condition.
- Attractive gray housing with keyhole mounting tabs allow versatile placement options.
- UL1449 Rated, UL1363 (Power Tap), cUL (Canada)
- Exceeds IEEE 587 category A&B surge suppression specifications
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)
Limited Lifetime Warranty; $2,500 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance