Tripp Lite TLP1008TEL 10-Outlet Block-Style Surge Protector w/Phone Protection
Tripp Lite's TLP1008TEL Surge Protection offers economical AC surge suppression for protection of workstations, PCs, telecom systems, home electronics, and other sensitive equipment. The TLP1008TEL features 10 outlets, an 8' cord with a space-saving, right-angle plug, and diagnostic LEDs to warn of suppressor damage. The unit has a surge suppression rating of 2,395 joules to shield equipment from line noise and the strongest surges. Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax/phone equipment.
- 10 Outlets with integrated child safety covers
- 8' Cord with space-saving right-angle plug
- Built-in RJ11 jacks prevent surges from damaging your modem/fax equipment
- Built-in splitter protects 2 devices sharing a single line; 6' telephone cord included
- Surge suppression rating: 2,395 joules
- EMI/RFI noise filtering
- 15-Amp resettable circuit breaker
- Diagnostic LEDs confirm suppressor "protection present" (green) and "grounded" (red) status.
- Includes full normal mode (H-N) and common mode (N-G/H-G) line surge suppression
- Can accommodate up to 5 transformers without blocking remaining outlets
- $150,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance (US and Canada only) covers connected equipment.
- Keyhole supports for wall mounting
- Fail-safe shutdown mode
- Lighted power switch
- Product Information Sheet (PDF)
Limited Lifetime Warranty; $100,000 Ultimate Lifetime Insurance